Ex-Bulletboys Drummer Killed in Car Accident

T-BONE

Former BULLETBOYS Drummer Killed In Car Crash

Former BULLETBOYS drummer John Paul Giosa (a.k.a. Johnny G) was killed in a car accident on Sunday in Westchester, California at the age of 42.

Giosa veered his black 1998 Volkswagen Beetle off the northbound San Diego (405) freeway near Howard Hughes Parkway for unknown reasons and struck a concrete overpass pillar at 4:04 a.m., according to California Highway Patrol.

Giosa died at the scene, and there was no one else in the car, according to the CHP.

bulletdrummer.jpg

Yeah, I'm not sure if he's on any of the Bulletboys CDs I have (or any CDs?) but R.I.P. As Sir Howdy says, way too young.

Looking at the Wikipedia band page it shows him as a former drummer but it never mentions him as playing on a cd so imagine he just was a touring member at one time. Either way RIP and it's way to young to die.

He was from Philly and played with a lot of local Philly/South Jersey bands during the Galaxy/Emire Rock club era late 80's or so

Looking at the Wikipedia band page it shows him as a former drummer but it never mentions him as playing on a cd so imagine he just was a touring member at one time. Either way RIP and it's way to young to die.

He was from Philly and played with a lot of local Philly/South Jersey bands during the Galaxy/Empire Rock club era late 80's or so