Non-league 2011/12

Wotty

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really worth all the bother?? :bowdown:

robotics300x193.jpg

It's really hurting you methinks........

My sides are after pissing my self laughing. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel really sorry for ya, so I decided on the former :whistle:

Get used to posting regularly in this thread Jezster.....It won't be long for Palace !

You really are fucking deluded aren't ya? :crazy:

Ooooooooops :flip: - Yorkshire Pudding, Yorkshire Terrier, Yorkshire Tea, Yorkshire Football. A bish bash and a bish bash bosh :bananamac: :bananamac:

Oooooooops....Slipped up big time again. Darlington, Third from bottom - Very Classy :bowdown:

At this rate you ain't even gonna make the playoffs, unless maybe you hand over a bit of your spare change (under the table of course) :whistle:

Oooooooops....Slipped up big time again. Darlington, Third from bottom - Very Classy :bowdown:

At this rate you ain't even gonna make the playoffs, unless maybe you hand over a bit of your spare change (under the table of course) :whistle:

:lol:

Bit of a shame as I was hoping to see Luton get to Wembley (for my friends' sakes). It does seem like the Luton manager is pretty clueless.

Bit of a shame as I was hoping to see Luton get to Wembley (for my friends' sakes). It does seem like the Luton manager is pretty clueless.

Changing the line-up constantly is not helping...........

....and not being able to play football is another problem :rofl2:

The marvellous Forest Green 3, The Shatters nada, nil, zip, diddly squat, a big fat zero, nothing, nought, sweet fuck all, 000000000 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Surely sack the manager time now? They might not even make the play offs at this rate.

(And as much as that might, no, will amuse Jez immensely, I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near my boss for a few weeks if it happens!)

Away to Forest Green on Tuesday..........

It seems to have no final product this season,Unless.......

Fuck,lost 3-0....As usual,Brabin changed the line-up,tactics and by the look of things,any kind of fight/desire.TWAT !

Surely sack the manager time now? They might not even make the play offs at this rate.

(And as much as that might, no, will amuse Jez immensely, I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near my boss for a few weeks if it happens!)

My boss is a Shite fan and I'm right in his face...believe me :hammer: