Non-league 2011/12

Wotty

Lost 2-1 at Wrexham but..............WON 3-2 ON AGGREGATE :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: to face YORK in the Wembley FINAL......

Footnote to Jez :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

I'll go against Jez here as I genuinely hope Luton win the final. Hope you don't live to regret that little tirade. :whistle:

I hope so too but........Shit happens...,but it WON'T.

For the record I hope you do it too.....cos then if southend fail to go up at least we will have home and away matches :tumbsup:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18,000 glory hunting chavs on their way to Wembley. Amazing how many so called supporters come out of the woodwork, when on a day to day basis, they can barely muster 6k. Fucking saddos!!

18,000 glory hunting chavs on their way to Wembley. Amazing how many so called supporters come out of the woodwork, when on a day to day basis, they can barely muster 6k. Fucking saddos!!

In fairness it will probably the same for Southend if we make the final lol !!

Yeah, but you lot don't all dribble, have webbed hands and feet and wear Burberry caps do ya? :whistle:

Yeah, but you lot don't all dribble, have webbed hands and feet and wear Burberry caps do ya? :whistle:

Loads of Palace in-breds going to Palace's play-off final I take it....Err,hang on,they didn't make it,as predicted. :fu: :fu:

Loads of Palace in-breds going to Palace's play-off final I take it....Err,hang on,they didn't make it,as predicted. :fu: :fu:

We're already in the Championship old chap, and don't need to go through all this nonsense of trying to get back into the football league...again and again and again. Bad luck for the 20th by the way, I hope York fucking cruicify you.

We're already in the Championship old chap, and don't need to go through all this nonsense of trying to get back into the football league...again and again and again. Bad luck for the 20th by the way, I hope York fucking cruicify you.

Keep saying CHAMPIONSHIP Jez,Div 1 is gonna have you in the season after next.... :nyanya: :nyanya:

Keep saying CHAMPIONSHIP Jez,Div 1 is gonna have you in the season after next.... :nyanya: :nyanya:

You've been saying that for the last 5 years too, which shows you know sweet fuck all!! :whistle:

You've been saying that for the last 5 years too, which shows you know sweet fuck all!! :whistle:

And you've retorted the same bollocks too......

...And you still haven't been promoted to the Football league, making my predictions spot on for at least 4 seasons running, when you deservedly got dumped down in the blue bowels of hell for cheating in the first place :whistle:

Mate, give it up.General consensus in these parts, and I don't exagerate, is that most people don't want L**n back in the football league, bar the 2 people that make up their average weekly gate, and would rather have a much more worthy and deserving team, York City for example, get there instead. Fingers crossed and all that for a Yorkshire victory on Sunday. They're your bogey team this season and long may it continue.

...And you still haven't been promoted to the Football league, making me correct I believe :whistle:

Soon matey,soon.......

...And you still haven't been promoted to the Football league, making me correct I believe :whistle:

Soon matey,soon.......

Say that with some conviction :whistle:

5p - 50p heh? :D

We've sold 30,000 tickets apparantly and York......Fuck all ! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Jez - want me to join you in the York end? ;)

We've sold 30,000 tickets apparantly and York......Fuck all ! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Jez - want me to join you in the York end? ;)

Of those 30k tickets, how many has Mr. Glory Hunter bought I ask!! I think We know the answer to that one :whistle:

York have sold in excess of 11K so far, so hardly fuck all really.

Most Yorkshiremen don't want to be associated with sitting in the same ground as a bunch of scummy chavs, so fair play to them, it's a nasty disease you know :P

Promotion will be yours, like fuck it will, I say...

_60365081_york-mattyblairgetty.jpg

Recent years successes:: :bowdown:

2006-07 - Relegated from Championship

2007-08 - Relegated from League One

2008-09 - Relegated from League Two

2009-10 - Beaten in play-off semi-final by York

2010-11 - Beaten in play-off final by AFC Wimbledon

2011-12 - Beaten in play-off final by York

Say no more!!

It's Official: You really are a bag of S.H.I.T.E.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Promotion will be yours, like fuck it will, I say...

_60365081_york-mattyblairgetty.jpg

Recent years successes:: :bowdown:

2006-07 - Relegated from Championship

2007-08 - Relegated from League One

2008-09 - Relegated from League Two

2009-10 - Beaten in play-off semi-final by York

2010-11 - Beaten in play-off final by AFC Wimbledon

2011-12 - Beaten in play-off final by York

Say no more!!

It's Official: You really are a bag of S.H.I.T.E.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Harsh mate, really harsh (but a little bit :lol:).

I did want Luton would win, hopefully it will be 4th time lucky.

what was the score, i didnt even realise it was on??!

Shame Luton didnt win, I was hoping for a head to head.......difficult to get back in the footie league.....always has been always will be.

1:2

1:2

sorry about BM, your silence says it all :-(

Yes. I am still devastated and speechless. How they could have lost is absolutely beyond me. But their ineffective playing was in fact a continuation of the whole season. 60% dominance, 20 chances and no goals. Fuck !