Non-league 2011/12

Wotty

Away to Alfreton on Saturday...........

Fuck..........Drew 0-0.......

That is pretty poor. Alfreton is practically a village team. Hope the new manager can improve things quickly or the play offs might fade away...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away to Alfreton on Saturday...........

Fuck..........Drew 0-0.......

That is pretty poor. Alfreton is practically a village team. Hope the new manager can improve things quickly or the play offs might fade away...

Agreed....

Home to Kidderminster on Saturday.

HUGE game for you guys. (I have to get my football excitement vicariously these days as our season has been over for months.)

Away to Gateshead on Tuesday,and away to Champions Fleetwood on Saturday..........3 points from a combination of both games will guarantee the play-off's....

Drew 0-0.........We're making this fuckin' difficult.......

Away to Gateshead on Tuesday,and away to Champions Fleetwood on Saturday..........3 points from a combination of both games will guarantee the play-off's....

Drew 0-0.........We're making this fuckin' difficult.......

WON 0-2 at Fleetwood to guarantee the play-off's versus the fuckin' Welsh wankers Wrexham but anyways... :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

I'm really hoping Wrexham give you a right fucking pasting and keep you where you belong. i.e not in the football league :2up:

I know a Wrexham fan and 2 Luton fans, so there's a positive to either side winning. Should be a good game, hopefully whoever wins the tie will win the final.

My Welsh roots are to the fore today, so come on Wrexham!! :bananamac:

Yeah,how is that acommodating sheep by the way,Palace fans being its best,and regular customers........ :whistle: :whistle:

My Welsh roots are to the fore today, so come on Wrexham!! :bananamac:

Yeah,how is that acommodating sheep by the way,Palace fans being its best,and regular customers........ :whistle: :whistle:

Can you send me the name of the person who writes your scripts mate, I wanna use him!! :whistle:

My boss is a nervous wreck. Glad he's not in tomorrow, he'd be unbearable whatever the result tonight.

:lol:

I didn't think Jez would take it well.

Last night wasn't good for the Welsh (football-wise).

Lost 2-1 at Wrexham but..............WON 3-2 ON AGGREGATE :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: to face YORK in the Wembley FINAL......

Footnote to Jez :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Lost 2-1 at Wrexham but..............WON 3-2 ON AGGREGATE :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: to face YORK in the Wembley FINAL......

Footnote to Jez :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

I'll go against Jez here as I genuinely hope Luton win the final. Hope you don't live to regret that little tirade. :whistle:

I'll go against Jez here as I genuinely hope Luton win the final. Hope you don't live to regret that little tirade. :whistle:

I hope so too but........Shit happens...,but it WON'T.