Wotty

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play offs again then...

You sound surprised :bananamac:

A distant Utopia for Palace.... :lol:

Yeah, our season's over, which is a bit disappointing, but mostly a huge relief.

Play offs again then...

Yeah, our season's over, which is a bit disappointing,

What did you expect, Promotion? A reasonably good,(admittedly inconsistent) season so far with some very good performances, a good new young manager, a Carling cup semi final after beating 2 Premiership sides, a bit of cash in the bank and 12th (maybe better yet) position in the Championship. It could be alot worse mate, like having no future with no money or no anything, like Wotty's non league wonderkids 'No Hope Town'. You and many other Palace fans, myself included, would've snapped their arms off for this 2 seasons ago. Life looks a lot rosier for us than alot of clubs at the moment, so you should be thankful -_-

Play offs again then...

What did you expect, Promotion? A reasonably good,(admittedly inconsistent) season so far with some very good performances, a good new young manager, a Carling cup semi final after beating 2 Premiership sides, a bit of cash in the bank and 12th (maybe better yet) position in the Championship. It could be alot worse mate, like having no future with no money or no anything, like Wotty's non league wonderkids 'No Hope Town'. You and many other Palace fans, myself included, would've snapped their arms off for this 2 seasons ago. Life looks a lot rosier for us than alot of clubs at the moment, so you should be thankful -_-

Settling for mediocrity is obviously the Palace credo !

Play offs again then...

You did only quote part of my message though - I did end it by saying it's a big relief to have a nothing season!

The only thing I am genuinely gutted about is the League Cup semi final. In my opinion, that was very much there for the taking and our manager's poor decision making cost us a place in the final.

I am happy with mid-table compared to the last couple of seasons though. :tumbsup:

Play offs again then...

...And settling for what exactly is your credo then? Fuck me mate, when you've got something to shout about, by all means do so, but In this instance and to stop yourself looking like a complete tit again, I would keep very very quiet :loser:

Play offs again then...

...And settling for what exactly is your credo then? Fuck me mate, when you've got something to shout about, by all means do so, but In this instance and to stop yourself looking like a complete tit again, I would keep very very quiet :loser:

Touched a nerve methinks !

I think the way things are in football at the moment, with so many Premiership and Championship clubs funded by mega-rich owners, just being in the Championship is a success. The league is full of internationals, even Palace have 5 or 6 internationals in the squad and there is plenty of good football on offer. What's the point of aspiring to the Premiership, where you have to be grateful for getting thrashed by the likes of Man City and Chelsea, maybe occasionally winning a game and paying about £50 just to watch your team?

Well put mate. I wonder how many back handers a certain team would be willing to pay to be in the same situation as us :whistle:

Home to Gateshead on Saturday.......

Won 2-0,now we're in Trophy semi-finals....... :bananamac: :bananamac:

:rofl2: Which 'trophy' is that mate, a lego one. My, how you have hit the big time all of a sudden :bowdown:

:rofl2: Which 'trophy' is that mate, a lego one. My, how you have hit the big time all of a sudden :bowdown:

Harsh mate, but after the bashing our resident Hatter just gave Palace, I think it's only fair to say...

:pics:

... and therefore:

robotics300x193.jpg

Harsh mate, but after the bashing our resident Hatter just gave Palace, I think it's only fair to say...

:pics:

... and therefore:

robotics300x193.jpg

That's 'da baby. Imagine the pride, raising that high after the final at Walthamstow Dog Track :beerbang: