3 Doors Down

Glen

I think I've heard that last song before. (Or it's very similar to something else 3DD.)

I really liked Heaven. Other songs weren't bad either, but more growers, though I kinda dug the first song too.

I think I've heard that last song before. (Or it's very similar to something else 3DD.)

I really liked Heaven. Other songs weren't bad either, but more growers, though I kinda dug the first song too.

I think the last one was used on WWE...

All of their cd's are pretty good but I really enjoyed their debut, with the exception of cryptanite (sp?)...I don't ever want to hear that song again...

The new cd is pretty much what yyou'd expect from 3 Doors Down, so if you're a fan, you'll more than likely like it. I think it's great so far

Totally agree with Jarred and T-Bone. The CD is exactly what you expect from the band. I have also enjoyed all their CDs to a degree. Granted, and few have been a little bit more consistent than the others, but they have a stlye and they've stuck to it for a long time now. This CD sounds like one of their better ones in recent years - arguably the best since the debut? The ballad, 'Heaven,' is pretty sensational.

Just picked this one up. Very good for the most part, although runs out of steam a little towards the end and the acoustic bonus tracks weren't really necessary. 'Heaven' is definitely the highlight though. Good disc.

I've heard of this band but can't check out any soundbytes at work. Who do they sound like?

I've heard of this band but can't check out any soundbytes at work. Who do they sound like?

You remember back in around 2003 when they had that MASSIVE hit 'Kryptonite,' don't you? That and a great ballad. Was it called 'Better life' or something? Anyway, you surely remember them back then, no? They just sound like I guess you could say pretty "typical" radio rock for that mid 2000's era. I'd be amazingly surprised if you actually liked the band at all, to be honest. :)

You remember back in around 2003 when they had that MASSIVE hit 'Kryptonite,' don't you? That and a great ballad. Was it called 'Better life' or something? Anyway, you surely remember them back then, no? They just sound like I guess you could say pretty "typical" radio rock for that mid 2000's era. I'd be amazingly surprised if you actually liked the band at all, to be honest. :)

Honestly never heard of them. Are they like Nickleback or Alter Bridge or something?

I'd be amazingly surprised if Tim liked any band lol!!

3 Doors Down - yeah radio friendly middle of road modern rock.......nothing stunning but a pleasant listen all the same.

I'd be amazingly surprised if Tim liked any band lol!!

3 Doors Down - yeah radio friendly middle of road modern rock.......nothing stunning but a pleasant listen all the same.

:lol:

Not as "heavy" as Nickleback or Alter Bridge... but, yeah, probably same type of deal.