Alabama

66 mustang

IMO the best country band ever. I have ever single cd that have released accept for the 1000s of greatest hits cds they have released.

They were one of those bands you didnt have to get samples before there release. You just new no matter what they released was gonna be good

Agreed!

Always sing along with the 'bama and if tehy aren't a hit making machine. 40 Hour Week still gets regular rotation and if songs like "Roll On", "Play In Texas", "Cheap Seats" and "High Cotton" (amongst MANY others) don't get your toes tappin'then your dead.

• My Little Pony

They were one of those bands you didnt have to get samples before there release. You just new no matter what they released was gonna be good

Very true.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of this band as well! I got hold of their 18 great songs compilation, which were recorded prior to their 1980 debut when they were still called Wild Country. I really like the "Mountain Music" album but IMHO most of their stuff is great!