If Only - No Bed of Roses

JamesEagle

Can't find this mentioned elsewhere, so hope I'm not repeating anything, but If Only's "No Bed of Roses" appears to be getting a reissue this month. Great comments on HH and the samples sound really good, so this is probably one for my wish list. Any comments on this one?

This album was one of my steals of a lifetime. I was walking out of a record store and noticed they had a box of freebees. I looked through it and found a Jap press with obi of this c.d. in perfect condition.

Very underrated disc in my opinion..

Listened to a few tracks online; pretty good, but I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy the CD. The track I liked most was the title track from the second album, a great tune imo.

Great album... very keen to pick this up. 'Ghost of you' is one of the best songs I've heard.

This is definitely a good album with some really good quality songs, so all fans of female fronted AOR/MR should be well happy with the results. Nice to see it getting a re-issue.