HA HA HA HA! LAKER FANS HA HA HA HA!

Leykis101

OH MY GOD!! HA HA HA THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!! HA HA HA, THIS WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN SPORTS HISTORY! THE LAKERS DIDNT JUST GET BEAT, NO! THEY GOT FUCKING SWEPT BY THE DALLAS MAVERICKS, HA HA OH FUCK HE HE HE

Guest southhell

Game 4 was just mind-bending in the best way. The best game I have ever seen, I think. I was like, "is this really fucking happening?!? And like THIS?"

Well I'll just say is you're team even in the playoffs? And how many championships has your team won?

You can laugh all you want when they lose but you never see this Laker fan talking shit all the times they've won.

Yes they got their ass beat, yes they played like shit, yes they went with no class(speaking of Bynum's actions) BUT they have won 5 championships in the last 11 seasons and that IMO is nothing to laugh about.

Besides the way the Mavs played in this series there was no one beating them. Peja and Terry were 15 out of 16 from 3 in game 4. They played out of their minds and if they continue shooting and defending like they have both in the Laker and Blazer serise then you can crown the Mavs 2010-2011 Champs from where I sit.

Well I'll just say is you're team even in the playoffs? And how many championships has your team won?

You can laugh all you want when they lose but you never see this Laker fan talking shit all the times they've won.

Yes they got their ass beat, yes they played like shit, yes they went with no class(speaking of Bynum's actions) BUT they have won 5 championships in the last 11 seasons and that IMO is nothing to laugh about.

Besides the way the Mavs played in this series there was no one beating them. Peja and Terry were 15 out of 16 from 3 in game 4. They played out of their minds and if they continue shooting and defending like they have both in the Laker and Blazer serise then you can crown the Mavs 2010-2011 Champs from where I sit.

No my team is not in the playoffs, AND NEITHER IS YOURS!!! rooting for a team thats going to spend the next 10 years in the cellar i am afforded the opp to talk shit, and besides, of course my team is in the playoffs! My team is the Mavericks! has been since I was a little! so now whats ya got to say??? as with the no class comment, Bynum?? are you serious, how about the entire team, thats half the funny part, god they looked like a bunch of high school kids pouting and being sore loosers, come on that cheap shot Artest took on the tiny Dallas Guard, what a team! the Lakers have NO class, and thats primarily why nobody really likes them, outside of their fans and the bandwagon jumpers(plenty of those) it's not because their good or cause they win, I have NO! problem with the Celtics, dont care for them, but dont really feel any sort of hatred towards them for being good, same with the Heat!

Scores please, and maybe an explanation as to why this is such an upset (for an interested Brit). Ta.

No my team is not in the playoffs, AND NEITHER IS YOURS!!! rooting for a team thats going to spend the next 10 years in the cellar i am afforded the opp to talk shit, and besides, of course my team is in the playoffs! My team is the Mavericks! has been since I was a little! so now whats ya got to say??? as with the no class comment, Bynum?? are you serious, how about the entire team, thats half the funny part, god they looked like a bunch of high school kids pouting and being sore loosers, come on that cheap shot Artest took on the tiny Dallas Guard, what a team! the Lakers have NO class, and thats primarily why nobody really likes them, outside of their fans and the bandwagon jumpers(plenty of those) it's not because their good or cause they win, I have NO! problem with the Celtics, dont care for them, but dont really feel any sort of hatred towards them for being good, same with the Heat!

Sorry I assumed you were a Jazz fan since I don't recall you ever talking about the Mavs in any of the other NBA threads we've had. As for the entire team having no class I wouldn't go there. Sure Artest shouldn't of done what he did but the Odom thing wasnt' that big of deal and lets face it none of would of been that big of deal in the 80's. It would of just been physical playoff basketball and the offender would of got a T and that would of been it or maybe thrown out but with this it's just such a big story because of what team it was. For the recond I've been a Laker fan since the early 80's and have hated the Celtics since that time as well and going into this season and the playoffs I was smart enough to not have big expectations because the front office has done nothing to add any shooters and they try to depend to often on an aging 32 year old shooting guard who has a body of a 36 year old(this is based on him being a starter since 19 and playing in sooooo many playoff games and summer/olympic/world games). As a fan I knew they wouldn't get out of the west but to be honest I didn't expect a sweep by the Mavs but then again when you get outscored from the 3 point line by almost 100 points in 4 games there is nothing else to expect.

LOL! this is such a shock, cause the lakers stock their teams up with every allstar that they can get, plus they have the greatest player in the world, but they have more talent on their bench then most teams have in their starting line up, and they got swept by a bunch of guys older then they are, and less talented, thats why it's such a shock!

"rooting for a team thats going to spend the next 10 years in the cellar i am afforded the opp to talk shit"

Ummm, I'm not an NBA fan, but usually, the way it works across sports, when your team is good, then you talk shit...your team has earned that right for you. When your team is shit, don't say shit, your team has done nothing to give you that opp.

That said, Go Pack Go! :crazy:

"rooting for a team thats going to spend the next 10 years in the cellar i am afforded the opp to talk shit"

Ummm, I'm not an NBA fan, but usually, the way it works across sports, when your team is good, then you talk shit...your team has earned that right for you. When your team is shit, don't say shit, your team has done nothing to give you that opp.

That said, Go Pack Go! :crazy:

No you see growing up rooting for Tampa Bay Bucs, I could talk all the shit I wanted, and obviously nobody in their right mind was going to say anything back, cause it was pointless, everybody knew the bucs were not only not good, but flat out sucked, most couldnt even name a player on the team to make fun of!! lol, but the Lakers have done it to themselves, I think it's mostly the many many fucking bandwagon seasonal fans that "have always been Laker fans" well it was nice as a Jazz fan to enjoy a day of their misery, had it come at the hands of the Jazz, the Mavericks, or in this case, THEMSELVES!! but its over now, time to get on and root for the Thunder!

LOL! this is such a shock, cause the lakers stock their teams up with every allstar that they can get, plus they have the greatest player in the world, but they have more talent on their bench then most teams have in their starting line up, and they got swept by a bunch of guys older then they are, and less talented, thats why it's such a shock!

Well it's not a shock at all to this life long Laker fan(sorry to dissapoint but I'm not a fair weather or band wagon fan)as their bench is horrilbe besides Lamar and Shannon Brown. They let their best 3 point shooter go in Sasha Vujicek and their quick point guard in Jordan Farmar with both of them going to the Nets. While neither one of them are great players they filled a role that they didn't refill with Matt Barnes and Steve Blake. They were a horrible 3 point shooting team and this Laker fan knew that that would be their downfall and it was. They also have trouble guarding teams with quick point guards(Berrea?) and that's why they struggled against teams such as the Thunder(Westbrook), Nuggets(Lawson), Bulls(Rose). All of the media all season kept saying how the Lakers were big and were so talented in the post which is true but if you let the other team slash to the basket because your point guard can't keep up(Fisher) then dish to open 3 point shooters(who make them like the Mavs) and you can't make 3's to keep up then you're screwed. So again not surprised that they lost to the Mavs at all, sure I'm surprised they were swept but I'm not surprised they lost the series. This Laker team was built to win one way and that is slowing the game down and running the triangle and when they don't execute they don't win and they didn't execute on a regular basis in this series although they did play well enough to win game 1 and 3 but didn't execute in the final minutes and choked away leads. Besides you talk like the Mavs are a bunch of bums but up to the all star break they were only 2 games behind the Spurs for the best recond in the NBA and only finished a game back to have the two seed in the West so they had a great regular season and if it wasn't for loss to injury of Caron Butler they might finished with the best record in the West. And also how are the Mavs older? Kobe is 32 wich the legs of a 35-36 year old, Fisher is 37, Gasol, Odom and Artest are in their 30's as well. This Laker team is very old.