ADELE

66 mustang

Ok, not that I was looking for this but I woke up this morning, turned the TV on to VH1 and this video was playing. didn't know who it was, never heard the song before but I was like "wow, this looks like it came out about 85", just the look and the feel and really the sound of the song. Am I just going crazy or what? I've hear the whole album is kind of like this. anyone confirm this or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

Bought my wife the cd the other week and it completely bored me rigid (in a not good way), and worse still, the single is being played to death on the radio wherever you go. Death, murder, Kill and soon please.

Bought my wife the cd the other week and it completely bored me rigid (in a not good way), and worse still, the single is being played to death on the radio wherever you go. Death, murder, Kill and soon please.

Heh! Backed, my missus got her CD 21 the other week.....I agree, bor-ing. I guess at work you're like me they have Real Radio on, it plays Rolling in the Deep or Someone Like You every hour. I swear that station only has a couple of compilation albums (like Now 43 or summat) and just play the same tracks off these over and over again. Through the course of a 12 hour shift I will hear one or the other of these poxy songs 12 times!!!

and it completely bored me rigid (in a not good way), and worse still, the single is being played to death on the radio wherever you go. Death, murder, Kill and soon please.

Really? When I heard this song in Radioio eclectic I thought this is good and the whole album won't be a waste of money.

If I heard this in an elevator it would convince me to take the stairs the next time. Awful, and played-to-death over here.

• 4 weeks later...

Heh! Backed, my missus got her CD 21 the other week.....I agree, bor-ing. I guess at work you're like me they have Real Radio on, it plays Rolling in the Deep or Someone Like You every hour. I swear that station only has a couple of compilation albums (like Now 43 or summat) and just play the same tracks off these over and over again. Through the course of a 12 hour shift I will hear one or the other of these poxy songs 12 times!!!

Backed too. Gave this a go, hated it.