Big House

Leykis101

Just dropping a line to say how much I love the song LA by Big House, always have, first song that jumped out at me off a great cd, and still love it listening to it now!

IMO, one of the classic songs of "our music." This song stood out from the CD for me too, and has been an all-time fave since.

I was always partial to "Dollar In My Pocket" and "Baby Doll".

2nd and 3rd for me on the CD. :) A lot of good tunes on that one, though.

F'ing love this band!! LA is certainly a standout track but there are so many on their debut I couldn`t possibly pinpoint an alltime fave. This album is certainly in my top 20 all time. Might possibly shoehorn its way into my top 10 but its been a long while since I compiled one of those lists so it`s hard to say at this precise moment.

IMO, one of the classic songs of "our music." This song stood out from the CD for me too, and has been an all-time fave since.

So Geoff, does the fact that nearly EVERY!!! song that are my favorite off of almost EVERY!!! cd are also your favorites, mean that all our favorite songs are the same songs? it's almost eerie, I don't think one other person on here has virtually every favorite song as the same one as me?? weird!

So Geoff, does the fact that nearly EVERY!!! song that are my favorite off of almost EVERY!!! cd are also your favorites, mean that all our favorite songs are the same songs? it's almost eerie, I don't think one other person on here has virtually every favorite song as the same one as me?? weird!

Being awesome is hard to replicate.