Jamie Levine

Mr. Levine has ordered two CDs from me on GEMM. Dare I risk a transaction with him? Has ANYONE ever had a positive transaction with him on this board? Previously, I have cancelled all Amazon orders he has attempted from me, due to his horrible reputation.

The two CDs are about $85 total, which is why I am tempted to go through with the sales.

Thoughts? Advice?

Mr. Levine has ordered two CDs from me on GEMM. Dare I risk a transaction with him? Has ANYONE ever had a positive transaction with him on this board? Previously, I have cancelled all Amazon orders he has attempted from me, due to his horrible reputation.

The two CDs are about $85 total, which is why I am tempted to go through with the sales.

Thoughts? Advice?

After mulling this over for a couple hours, I just cancelled the orders. He has been such a problem for so many sellers, that I will not sell to him. Plus I cancelled his latest Amazon order he sent through today...

Sorry Jamie, your horrible rip-off practices are too much to take a chance on.

Thoughts? Advice?

After mulling this over for a couple hours, I just cancelled the orders. He has been such a problem for so many sellers, that I will not sell to him. Plus I cancelled his latest Amazon order he sent through today...

Very wise decision. :tumbsup:

Anybody know the latest address on this character?

Probably a wise choice not to deal with him.

Here's the address that came with the GEMM order:

Jamie Levine

1-2 Atlanta Ct.

FREEHOLD, N.J. 07728

He just won one of my auctions last night. Unless he has a brother. Here is the name and address:

Martin Levine

12 Ethan Allen Rd

Freehold NJ 07728-3357

United States

ebay ID - windsoreyes2

Jamie Levine

1-2 Atlanta Ct.

FREEHOLD, N.J. 07728

He just won one of my auctions last night. Unless he has a brother. Here is the name and address:

Martin Levine

12 Ethan Allen Rd

Freehold NJ 07728-3357

United States

ebay ID - windsoreyes2

Not sure, but I think Martin is his uncle and has actually sold stuff on eBay before. There's an old thread floating around here somewhere from a couple years back that talks about this.

Jamie Levine

1-2 Atlanta Ct.

FREEHOLD, N.J. 07728

Martin Levine

12 Ethan Allen Rd

Freehold NJ 07728-3357

United States

ebay ID - windsoreyes2

Not sure, but I think Martin is his uncle and has actually sold stuff on eBay before. There's an old thread floating around here somewhere from a couple years back that talks about this.

You may be right. Awhile back I actually sold to Martin and had no problem. And you are correct windsoreyes2 sell quite a bit. There are a fair amount of "negatives" and "neutrals" though.

Jamie Levine

1-2 Atlanta Ct.

FREEHOLD, N.J. 07728

Martin Levine

12 Ethan Allen Rd

Freehold NJ 07728-3357

United States

ebay ID - windsoreyes2

You may be right. Awhile back I actually sold to Martin and had no problem. And you are correct windsoreyes2 sell quite a bit. There are a fair amount of "negatives" and "neutrals" though.

I just bumped a couple old threads about Jamie/Martin.

Thoughts? Advice?

Did you get any reaction to cancelling the orders?

Thoughts? Advice?

Did you get any reaction to cancelling the orders?

No reaction yet. If something happens, I will be sure to post it here.

If I remember correctly, they did the ebay thing, filed claims that they didn't recieve item, and then a few weeks later, they had one for sale... Odd huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Windsoreyes2 is the SAME guy.....I was the one who figured his scam out and called his father, who had no idea what his son was doing. He keeps the Windsoreyes2 ID fairly clean because he likes to SELL a lot of stuff. He passes stuff through....and, etc. etc...it's a scheme he has. The Windsoreyes2 ID is in his FATHER's name....

What pisses me off the most, is that I love(d) buying demos on eBay and he has pretty much fucked that up for me, at least because he's always creating the fake ID's..etc..etc...

Anyway...if anyone ever wants to sell demos....pm me, I'm always interested!

Rawk on, y'all!

• 10 years later...

Jamie Levine is still at it his scamming.  He purchased a CD from me and it was coming from Australia.  Borders shut down and out of my control when it will arrive but they do in time.  Claimed it never came and collected a refund from Paypal.  NEVER SHIP TO THIS SCAMMER.  Bet when the CD arrives he won't ship it back or pay for it.  Expensive CD and rare.

• 2 years later...

BEWARE! JAMES LEVINE FROPM NEW JERSEY IS BACK AGAIN, TRYING TO FRAUD A TRANSACTION THROUGH DISCOGS AND PAYPAL.

On October 16, 2023, I sold a CD on the discogs.com website APRIL HARTE - HEATBEAT CD ORDER #5139186, for 79.97 Euros, paid through Paypal transaction number 29V85389A3559794X. I exchanged messages with the buyer and followed the shipping instructions.

I have proof of dispatch from the Post Office with a tracking code to the address given on the website, as well as the customs export declaration issued at the time of posting. I am sending you the aforementioned documents as an attachment.

I even contacted Paypal's call center on 21.10.2021, to clarify any doubts, and was promptly answered and instructed by Carolina, who generated a protocol number 103461372.

USER ID: RANDALLCUNNINGHAM

Eyes Wide Open
388 Jefferson Dr
East Windsor, NJ 08520
UNITED STATES/Estados Unidos

J. LEVINE
388 Jefferson Dr
East Windsor, NJ 08520
UNITED STATES/Estados Unidos

MAIL RECEIPT J_ LEVINE 16-10-2023.jpg

CUSTOMS DECLARATION J_LEVINE 16-10-2023.jpg

Edited by adboimel