Sixx A.M. - Lies Of The Beautiful People

T-BONE

This new single doesn't really do much for me, but I'm still looking forward to hear what's on the rest of the album. I did like their last cd, so I'm holding out hope.

Just finally got a hard copy of that debut disc yesterday. Good album.

New song sounds okay but I agree with those who are not too keen on the chorus. Still looking forward to the new CD, though.

• 2 months later...

IMO the new album is much better than the debut. I like the debut plenty, but this new one is just a great modern rock disc. A lot more "commercial" than the debut, harder rocking. Yeah, better in every regard, imo.

IMO the new album is much better than the debut. I like the debut plenty, but this new one is just a great modern rock disc. A lot more "commercial" than the debut, harder rocking. Yeah, better in every regard, imo.

I agree the new disc is even better than Heroin Diaries and I loved that disc. I'm not known for loving Modern Rock but I love this band. Yes it was Sixx's name that pulled me in but it's the songs and more importantly James Michael's voice that keeps me listening. He should be much more known than he is outside of the songwriting, producing circles. He would be perfect for Velvet Revolver IMO. Also Ashba actually plays more solos on this disc but he was more reserved on the debut.

I didn't find this new one to be as good as the debut. I only ended up downloading three songs off it. My favorite track off this new one though is the title track "This Is Gonna Hurt". That song is killer.