Pete Fry/FarCry Interview on Heavy Paradise

Blue Charvel

Can't hear this at work, Pete, but I'll try to play it quietly in my ear as I go to sleep tonight. ;) Meow.

On another note... the name "Heavy Paradise?" Hmmm, yeah.

Can't hear this at work, Pete, but I'll try to play it quietly in my ear as I go to sleep tonight. ;) Meow.

On another note... the name "Heavy Paradise?" Hmmm, yeah.

No worries brother, it's actually a written interview. :)

As far as the name... I think Heavy Harmonies was taken... ;)

Haha... usually looking at stuff helps, hey? :lol: I clicked the link and read the interview. Nice one, mate. Wow, I didn't know you had collaborated with Steve Newman. That's awesome, as I know you were a fan before you had the opportunity to work with him, so that's very cool. :) Looking forward to the new disc.

Haha... usually looking at stuff helps, hey? :lol: I clicked the link and read the interview. Nice one, mate. Wow, I didn't know you had collaborated with Steve Newman. That's awesome, as I know you were a fan before you had the opportunity to work with him, so that's very cool. :) Looking forward to the new disc.

Yeah, it was way cool to be able to work with Steve! I had written a bunch of music for the album, but I don't usually write lyrics anymore. Kivel suggested Steve and I was like yeah! Steve was into and really kicked some ass IMHO, did you listen to the new song? In case not, it's here.

Also worked with Bart again (Love Won't Wait, BadJune), and another collaboration which I'll save for later, but I REALLY dig what we came up with! :party421:

Should be finally meeting Steve in person at Firefest as well. :)

Yeah, it was way cool to be able to work with Steve! I had written a bunch of music for the album, but I don't usually write lyrics anymore. Kivel suggested Steve and I was like yeah! Steve was into and really kicked some ass IMHO, did you listen to the new song? In case not, it's here.

Also worked with Bart again (Love Won't Wait, BadJune), and another collaboration which I'll save for later, but I REALLY dig what we came up with! :party421:

Nice. I have the link to the new song open now, so as soon as every pisses off out of the office I'll give it a listen. I'm excited.

Nice. I have the link to the new song open now, so as soon as every pisses off out of the office I'll give it a listen. I'm excited.

LOL I hope you like it, it is PURE melodic rock... bordering on AOR even. Definitely not the heaviest track from the new release, but a big ass hook for sure. :)

Haha. Just heard it. I don't even need to comment on it as you may know that's pretty much exactly what I dig. Love the song. Nice solo, too. Very promising for the album ahead!