The return of AOR freaky

Kim_Hp

From the Rock Report forum:

"Hi dear friends,

after more than four (4!) long years I'm back !!!

Some will be pleased (I hope !), others will 'hate' my comeback, I suppose !

Me, I'm glad to be back !

Best wishes to all here,

AORPOMPY"

Only a matter of time before he finds his way back to these pages I suppose ;):P

From the Rock Report forum:

"Hi dear friends,

after more than four (4!) long years I'm back !!!

Some will be pleased (I hope !), others will 'hate' my comeback, I suppose !

Me, I'm glad to be back !

Best wishes to all here,

AORPOMPY"

Only a matter of time before he finds his way back to these pages I suppose ;):P

We were discussing this in another thread - Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

If he doesn't come here to HH... does that mean I'll have to find a new forum to seek the knowledge of "The Great Freaky"..?

Imagine what it would do for the ratings if Freaky would join the forum here. Someone bring him to me. At least bring him to HH.

Heh! He always raised a few eyebrows (ahem...I'm being polite here!) when leaving comments on the main site, but for "some reason" he never came onto the forums despite numerous challenges by regulars here.

Well when it comes to AOR I think it's safe to say he's got some pretty good knowledge...

Yeah, he definitely knows his AOR but suffers from the most severe tunnel vision you're likely to encounter.

• My Little Pony

Well when it comes to AOR I think it's safe to say he's got some pretty good knowledge...

Yeah, he definitely knows his AOR but suffers from the most severe tunnel vision you're likely to encounter.

Yeah, even moreso than Geoff!

Indeed! My tunnel is wide enough to include all awesome rock-related music and exclude all funk-related crap. ;)

His tunnel is strictly for AOR only.

Indeed! My tunnel is wide enough to include all awesome rock-related music and exclude all funk-related crap. ;)

Now you guys are scarring me. You all know way to much about Freaky's "tunnel". :cartman:

Now you guys are scarring me. You all know way to much about Freaky's "tunnel". :cartman:

I was thinking the same thing. Surprised you didn't mention Geoff and his "wide" tunnel!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: