Check out FnA Records!

the game

Just wanted to let everyone know to check out FnA Records.

Awesome label....I picked up the Hawk, Badd Attitude, Simmonz cd's and Scarlet....killer releases.

Steve and the staff responed to my e-mails and recieve the cd's very quick.

Thumbs up to Steve and Staff........looking forward to the Priscilla 'Eight Lives Gone" CD.

Another band to watch for in 2011 is Royal Blood on FnA Records. :beerbang::drink::git:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know to check out FnA Records.

Awesome label....I picked up the Hawk, Badd Attitude, Simmonz cd's and Scarlet....killer releases.

Steve and the staff responed to my e-mails and recieve the cd's very quick.

Thumbs up to Steve and Staff........looking forward to the Priscilla 'Eight Lives Gone" CD.

Another band to watch for in 2011 is Royal Blood on FnA Records. :beerbang::drink::git:

awesome label indeed, it never ceases to amaze me the amount of the getting discovered out of the U.S :)

Didn't this label also issue the Dirty Looks and Tora Tora's this year?

Yep, I bought the Dirty Looks from FnA. No issues, CD's arrived fast. I don't think I asked any questions to them but I would certainly order again without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine is looking at getting some of his older stuff released with them. So from what I'm reading that wouldn't be a bad thing is what I'm getting?

The three previously unreleased Dirty Looks cd's I picked up from them looked and sounded great, fast shipping, no problems or complaints.

A friend of mine is looking at getting some of his older stuff released with them. So from what I'm reading that wouldn't be a bad thing is what I'm getting?

Cool...hope he does...FnA is a very good label..fast delivery...excellat product and Steve is a great guy...I picked up a few cd's and very satisfied...can't say more...BTW what is the name of his band???

Cool...hope he does...FnA is a very good label..fast delivery...excellat product and Steve is a great guy...I picked up a few cd's and very satisfied...can't say more...BTW what is the name of his band???

Very cool to hear that! Here's a link to the Facebook page, the band's name is Harmzway: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmzway/116373148375708

Very cool to hear that! Here's a link to the Facebook page, the band's name is Harmzway: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmzway/116373148375708

Hey I know Damon...was talking to him not long ago...I was the one who suggested to give Steve a call...and get the ball rolling....His band really Roxx!!!

Hey I know Damon...was talking to him not long ago...I was the one who suggested to give Steve a call...and get the ball rolling....His band really Roxx!!!

Haha, way cool! I've known Damon since the 80's, and he was just as awesome a player and a person back then! Very cool of you to suggest that to him, I know he'd really love to get his stuff out there, and I think it deserves that chance!

Haha, way cool! I've known Damon since the 80's, and he was just as awesome a player and a person back then! Very cool of you to suggest that to him, I know he'd really love to get his stuff out there, and I think it deserves that chance!

Me to...he has the licks and hooks...great songs...and a awesome person and guitarist...I hope the material is all released on CD.

• 2 weeks later...

FnA Records has reissued both Rumbledog cd's! The originals usually go for big money on ebay so here's your chance to get them for a decent price.

Rumbledog @ FnA Records

For years now, Dirty Looks fans have sought after the hard-to-find and very limited two Rumbledog releases. When you could find a copy on eBay or Amazon, they often commanded a price in the $30-$50 range, which made it even more allusive to those fans of the Gritty Dirty Looks sound. FnA Records have taken both albums back into the studio and remastered them. They have been sonically enhanced and beefed up with a much fuller, broader, deeper sound. And for extra measure the overall volume levels have been cranked as well without losing the intensity of the original sound. But even better than that, the albums are now available at a decent price, with new artwork, and the fans can even buy a two-pack of both Rumbledog albums at an even further discounted price.

Rumbledog was a band formed by Henrik Ostergaard just after he decided to split up Dirty Looks in 1993. The first album, simply self-titled, came out in 1993 and saw many tunes of released material under Dirty Looks in original version or altered lyrics (and title track) and former members of Dirty Looks as well. The second and last album entitled "The Drowning Pool" came out in 1995 showed an evolution in the style and caught up to the sound of this era, surely influenced by the members recruited for the recording like Mike Smith on guitar (future-Limp Bizkit and Evolver), Jassen Wilber on bass and Ron Sutton on drums (both future-Burning Orange and Bernard Allison Band), and the contribution of Paul Lidel and Mike Ondrusek (ex-Dirty Looks).

-- bio by FnA Records

• 2 weeks later...

Steve is a great guy and wish him all the best. I passed on Priscilla when they wanted me to release their album , I just didn't think it was very good. Problem I am noticing with a lot of the sound samples is that they are in dire need of good remastering. Hey I'm not saying Retrospect is perfect but you oughtta see some of the stuff we get sent to remaster from - LOL , maybe he has the same problems I dunno.

Anyhoo , all the best to Steve and FnA.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the four Tora Tora discs and while I'm happy I have them I was hoping for more with extra liner notes and stuff. Plus the shipping is outrageous IMO.

What's the damage?

I've got the four Tora Tora discs and while I'm happy I have them I was hoping for more with extra liner notes and stuff. Plus the shipping is outrageous IMO.

What's the damage?

I think it was $8.50 for four discs. NEH only charges something like $4.50 for 3-4 discs.