ADRIAN DODZ BACK OUT ON CD, Finnally!

Ali Rock

Finally has one of my favorite indies out there been rereleased with three great bonus tracks which makes this a better take than the original. I ordered it straight away from Schmankerl Records. Excellent release with great and professional artwork.

ADRIAN DODZ BACK OUT ON CD:

The Schmankerl Records Crew proudly presents: the Digital Remastered 2010 Re-release of the ultra-rare 1988 Melodic hard rock indie release from the U.S.A. - Adrian Dodz.

The album features Hal Selzer & John Bushnell (later - Silent Witness) ~ the perfect combination of Red Dawn + Network + Icon - incl. 3 unreleased bonus tracks.

The re-issue is available right now from: www.schmankerl-records.de.

I also ordered the great Fahrenheit-Talking'bout love for áround €9. Great price for a great disc.

That's awesome! However, I will never order directly from schmankerl-records ever again. If anyone knows another place to pick this up I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

Just listened to a few tracks off this one and I am really impressed. Looks like this is a must have for me.

What's wrong with schmankerl-records?

That's awesome! However, I will never order directly from schmankerl-records ever again. If anyone knows another place to pick this up I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

Yeah, what happened, mate? I've always had perfect experiences with Schmankerl and used to order from there heaps. Now that the US dollar is so affordable I avoid Euro dollared places like the plague, but when all currencies are a possibility I always found Schmankerl to be excellent. :)

Geoff, the Euro is at an all time high.....good time to also order in Euro mate :)

Yeah, I did notice it the other day, but it still doesn't compete with the US, which is as good as dollar for dollar. :)

It depends on what you're ordering Geoff.

I usually find if you're after something released in Europe then it's cheaper to purchase in Euro. Of course there are always exceptions though.

Schmankerl certainly have the biggest back catolog out there of any online store.

It depends on what you're ordering Geoff.

I usually find if you're after something released in Europe then it's cheaper to purchase in Euro. Of course there are always exceptions though.

Schmankerl certainly have the biggest back catolog out there of any online store.

Yeah, just had a look then and the Euro is even better than I anticipated. I didn't realise it was that good. Wowser. I've pretty much cleared Schmankerl out of the stuff I want in the past, though. :( Great exchange rate, though.

Yeah, what happened, mate? I've always had perfect experiences with Schmankerl and used to order from there heaps. Now that the US dollar is so affordable I avoid Euro dollared places like the plague, but when all currencies are a possibility I always found Schmankerl to be excellent. :)

I purchased a couple Hurricane cd's that were supposed to be original pressings and turned out to be boots. I paid them a LOT of money as one was supposed to be a Jap version. When I told them that they were not original pressings I was told they would refund my money MINUS the shipping plus I had to pay to ship them back, so that would have been almost a third of the cost I spent on them in the first place. I'm sure it's a fine company but because of that it is my first and last purchase I will ever make with them.

As I have already mentioned various times, MusicBuyMail is the only option for me as online store. Even though I pick up my CD's personally as they are just around the corner from me.

Adrian Dodz

As I have already mentioned various times, MusicBuyMail is the only option for me as online store. Even though I pick up my CD's personally as they are just around the corner from me.

Adrian Dodz

Don't you like AOR Heaven Bernd? The best online store IMO...

Though MusicBuyMail is great too.

I have dealt with AORHeaven, Musicbuymail and Schmankerl all on many occasions and all have been absolutely excellent to me, I must say. :)

Adrian Dodz

Don't you like AOR Heaven Bernd? The best online store IMO...

Though MusicBuyMail is great too.

Yeah, I do ! I have absolutely nothing against Georg, but as I said, I can pick up my CD's personally from MBM and save shipping cost this way.

Adrian Dodz

Great tip, thanks for this. The shipping costs are prohibitive for me at the moment, but I will bear them in mind in future. :drink:

Adrian Dodz

Great tip, thanks for this. The shipping costs are prohibitive for me at the moment, but I will bear them in mind in future. :drink:

You are welcome ! :P