Pete Fry of FarCry interview on ClassXRadio

Blue Charvel

Hey there, I'll be getting interviewed by Eddy over at ClassX this Friday, October 29th at 7:00 PM Eastern time. Should be a good time, plus I should have a very special surprise for those of you who tune in... :banger:

Check out the FaceBook event here: Interview with Pete Fry

...or just head over to ClassXRadio.com directly at 7:00 PM this Friday, see ya there!

Hey there, I'll be getting interviewed by Eddy over at ClassX this Friday, October 29th at 7:00 PM Eastern time. Should be a good time, plus I should have a very special surprise for those of you who tune in... :banger:

Check out the FaceBook event here: Interview with Pete Fry

...or just head over to ClassXRadio.com directly at 7:00 PM this Friday, see ya there!

So this will be at 5 mountain time, damn I'll still be at work.

Can you just tell me the suprise now?

Did you rejoin Rockarma? :lol:

:omg: cannot believe you went there! :lol:

I'll tune in if I don't forget. :banger:

I'm sure there's much worse things I could of said that will only be talked about within the Melodic Mafia's daily meetings. :whistle:

I'm sure there's much worse things I could of said that will only be talked about within the Melodic Mafia's daily meetings. :whistle:

:lol: ...and no, that ain't it... unless Damon's got a bunch of money over and above what he owes me that he will pay me IN ADVANCE... then we'll talk... maybe...

• My Little Pony

Shit, I missed it.

Working on getting a link to a recording of it. had a great time, they let me talk... alot... :D

Awesome. I'd really appreciate that.

Shit, I missed it.

Working on getting a link to a recording of it. had a great time, they let me talk... alot... :D

So what is your favorite hotdish?

• My Little Pony

Shit, I missed it.

Me, obviously.

Shit, I missed it.

Me, obviously.

Am I that transparent? I do wear my heart on my sleeve don't I... :crying:

:lol:

I had to Wiki that one, sounds good, but not be a Minnesotan I'm not familiar enough with any of them, if we come out to Dakota again next year, I'll be expecting that on the Rick's Garage menu along with floorburgers... ;)

Shit, I missed it.

Me, obviously.

I had to Wiki that one, sounds good, but not be a Minnesotan I'm not familiar enough with any of them, if we come out to Dakota again next year, I'll be expecting that on the Rick's Garage menu along with floorburgers... ;)

Ohhhh, floorburgers :anon:

Shit, I missed it.

Me, obviously.

Floorburgers are so tasty.

Floorburgers are so tasty.

Ummm no, I'd have to disagree. The ceramic plate shards just don't go very well with my intestines :P

• 3 weeks later...

I saw FarCry in Massachusetts last year when they played with Danger Danger - certainly a very underrated band....

That was a fun show, the guys in D2 were really cool to play with too!

We hope to be back at Max Cap sometime next year with any luck. :)

• My Little Pony

I saw FarCry in Massachusetts last year when they played with Danger Danger - certainly a very underrated band....

Speaking of luck, how's the hunt for that link coming, Uncle Petey?

Speaking of luck, how's the hunt for that link coming, Uncle Petey?

Still working on it, apparently the station's changing web hosts or something like that... I feel less optimistic every day unfortunately... I will definitely be doing other interviews though, that much I can say for sure! :beerbang:

...ask and ye shall receive, and thanks a million to my good friend Eddy Mullet for getting this in gear and making it happen! For those of you that missed Eddy interviewing me on the mighty ClassXRadio, here it is in all it's glory, enjoy!

Pete Fry Interview on ClassXRadio :party421:

...ask and ye shall receive, and thanks a million to my good friend Eddy Mullet for getting this in gear and making it happen! For those of you that missed Eddy interviewing me on the mighty ClassXRadio, here it is in all it's glory, enjoy!

Great interview Pete...that whole thing about the "shocker" had me rolling! :rofl2:

Awesome hearing that new track - LOVE it!!! :banger:

• My Little Pony

Great interview Pete...that whole thing about the "shocker" had me rolling! :rofl2:

Awesome hearing that new track - LOVE it!!! :banger:

Hey hey, spoiler alert! I haven't heard it, yet.