I keep getting spam from a member of HH

zacharyamelie

For the past few weeks I've been receiving spam in my e-mails. I believe they are adverts for med products and they are coming from an member of Heavy Harmonies. This person has also sent these spams to other members of HH, since I recognize some in mailing list, including Dan's. I haven't opened any of the documents sent for fear of finding someting I don't want infecting my computer.

The spam I'm receiving is coming from this e-mail address

Any idea who it is and why I'm receiving (and other members on board) this junk mail?

My guess would be that the address is one that he/she doesn't use much and therefore was hacked into by a troll and is sending spam to everyone on their list. If that address belongs to anyone still here, log into it and change the password.

For the past few weeks I've been receiving spam in my e-mails. I believe they are adverts for med products and they are coming from an member of Heavy Harmonies. This person has also sent these spams to other members of HH, since I recognize some in mailing list, including Dan's. I haven't opened any of the documents sent for fear of finding someting I don't want infecting my computer.

The spam I'm receiving is coming from this e-mail address **************

Any idea who it is and why I'm receiving (and other members on board) this junk mail?

I've gotten some spam from them, too.

Wow... Now I know how unpopular I really am around these parts. I don't even get SPAM. :crying:

You guys really know how to make a fellow feel good around here. :blink:

Can you forward one of the emails to me at webmaster@heavyharmonies.com? I haven't seen it.

Just to make sure everyone's clear, I do NOT sell or give the email address database from this board or the main site to anyone.

Also, it may be spoofed as opposed to being from that actual person. You can set up an email client with anyone's email address in the "From:" slot. That's what spammers do. Very rarely is spam email actually from the email address it claims to be from.

-Dan

That's one of my spare e-mails... I keep getting messages in that e-mail of undeliverable mail or something like that, and I don't even send e-mail from it. It's pissing me off. Sorry to anyone getting them

I also edited the first post to take that e-mail addy out because I don't need any more bullshit involving that address.

That's one of my spare e-mails... I keep getting messages in that e-mail of undeliverable mail or something like that, and I don't even send e-mail from it. It's pissing me off. Sorry to anyone getting them

I also edited the first post to take that e-mail addy out because I don't need any more bullshit involving that address.

Better remove that e-mail addy from Matts quote then as well pal.