Unknown AOR track, help on identifying

TheRipper

Was on youtube and saw this video of someone saying they needed help on Id'ing it. I figured I'd be able to help, then I listened to it....it's a nice AOR track, but even though it may sound familiar (dude's voice or sumthin) I dont know who it is either. Maybe someone here might recognize it, check it out below:

Was on youtube and saw this video of someone saying they needed help on Id'ing it. I figured I'd be able to help, then I listened to it....it's a nice AOR track, but even though it may sound familiar (dude's voice or sumthin) I dont know who it is either. Maybe someone here might recognize it, check it out below:

No idea, but I give the guy credit, he's persistent. He's been looking for this band since 2005:

http://www.80sxchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51749

Damn, yeah thx guys, my thoughts exactly....I pride myself in knowing (to an unhealthy level) lesser known melodic rock and AOR stuff, but I got nuthin on this one. This unknown track/band have to be European is my guess, just sounds like a non-US type of AOR to these ears.

I didn't know this was unsolved for that long whiplash....reminds me of another long long un-ID'd track from a message board that specializes in 80's pop and new wave it's a fun place to check out too, this goes back to 2000 and it's still unsolved, these guys have tried everything to get someone to ID it I gotta commend such persistence just wish I could help

http://nwoutpost.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=324&whichpage=1

Here's the actual youtube we made to try and solve this one just in case anyone may wanna hear it to take a stab at it.