Your thoughts on this tune?

Geoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDvX9rfr7_s

Let me know what you think. Personally, this is probably my favourite song of 2010 so far, from South African modern rock band, Crashcarburn. The song is called 'Twisted.' It actually came as no surprise to see this was their first single for this album too, 'Long live tonight.'

Properly pushed, this could be huge. And it sounds nothing like Def Leppard.

The problem is it wont be pushed will it.

Yeah pretty good, and miles better than the dross that is churned out by say the Snow Patrols of this world.

Qu : what are they doing in the sea?? odd.

Yeah pretty good, and miles better than the dross that is churned out by say the Snow Patrols of this world.

Not a bad song, nothing I'd go crazy over. I seem to be getting bored of the modern sound lately. Since 2008, not much has impressed me.

They filmed the video during the World Cup, being from South Africa it was the only place you couldn't hear one of those vuvuzelas. :whistle:

Haha. For whatever reason it reminds me of Yellowcard. I don't know if they had a similar clip, or if I'm just thinking of the name 'Ocean Avenue.' Either way, if there is a valid comparison maybe they're fans of Yellowcard?

Though Dave's idea does sound better.

This won't get pushed because the poor bastards have only released both albums through Itunes and correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, bands who don't release a physical product - as much as the kids don't buy it anyway - are getting 0 recognition or success these days. Shame, because both their albums so far are pretty freakin' good.