Hmmm... this could be good or not so good...

• 4 weeks later...

Did I read that right? $48.12 U.S. Dollars? :yikes:

You think thats expensive, then try this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Night-Long-Buckcherry/dp/B003RSZQ10/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1281021331&sr=8-4

£74.49 = $117.95

They are awesome live though. And the 'Live and More' disc was a killer one...

• 2 months later...

Watching this now. The sound quality is excellent, but I'm not a fan of the camera work - too many fast cutaways; they never stay on any view for any length of time, makes it feel choppy.

I wish I had waited for the European release rather than jumping on the Japanese release (I mistakenly believed the 5-disc box was ONLY coming out in Japan), so I cost myself about $100. Ouch.

According to numbnuts, err, cdinzane, the Euro version of the 5-disc box is coming out at the end of November for $43.

The extras in the Japanese 5-disc box are a sticker, a piece of the original backdrop from the show, and a Fair Warning silver dog tag on a chain.

-Dan

Watching this now. The sound quality is excellent, but I'm not a fan of the camera work - too many fast cutaways; they never stay on any view for any length of time, makes it feel choppy.

I wish I had waited for the European release rather than jumping on the Japanese release (I mistakenly believed the 5-disc box was ONLY coming out in Japan), so I cost myself about $100. Ouch.

According to numbnuts, err, cdinzane, the Euro version of the 5-disc box is coming out at the end of November for $43.

The extras in the Japanese 5-disc box are a sticker, a piece of the original backdrop from the show, and a Fair Warning silver dog tag on a chain.

-Dan

20 of your English pounds, for the 5 disc box here. Sweet