John Elefante

• 2 weeks later...

It's the US version of the latest Mastedon '3' album.

In that case, avoid at all costs.

..Or in that case, buy 2 copies, as you'll have one spare for when you wear out the first. :D

..Or in that case, buy 2 copies, as you'll have one spare for when you wear out the first. :D

:lol: The divide on this CD is so amazing. I haven't seen anyone say it's "okay". It seems you either fiercly hate it and find it to be utter garbage (like me), or you love it and consider it one of the best things from last year. Where's the middle ground? Craziness!

:lol: The divide on this CD is so amazing. I haven't seen anyone say it's "okay". It seems you either fiercly hate it and find it to be utter garbage (like me), or you love it and consider it one of the best things from last year. Where's the middle ground? Craziness!

Well Im on the 'middle ground'. I absolutely love about half the cd.....and think the other half is average.

'Nowhere Without Your Love' is stunning and probably my favourite ballad of 2009. A true classic song.

• 1 year later...
Guest Reed Walker

John Elefante's new album - 2012

Attention all Kansas fans! John Elefante's newest album is scheduled to come out later this year. He's currently got a KickStarter campaign to raise the money for the album.

As a free gift to all the backers, he's giving away five free songs (so far), and the first three, Kansas fans are sure to love. They're the demo songs he sent to Kansas that ended up getting him the lead vocal position.

Click on the KickStarter link to check out all the cool Kansas memorabilia he's offering. The free songs (for backers only) are in the updates section.