The "Vs." Movie to End All "Vs." Movies

Fat Freddy

OK, so we've had "Freddy Vs. Jason," two "Alien Vs. Predators," "Alien Vs. Hunter," and of course seemingly dozens of "Godzilla Vs. (Your Name Here)" movies... but none, I say NONE of them could possibly match the awesomeness of this forthcoming Japanese film... ALIEN VS. NINJA. I swear to God folks, I am not making this one up.

avn3.jpg

Hype:

"Once upon a time in Japan, there was a band of great Ninja warriors led by Yamata called Iga Ninja. One day they witness a flash in the sky and a roaring giant ball of fire crashes into the distant forest. The warriors rush into the deep woods in an attempt to identify the mysterious fireball. There, instead of finding predictable enemies, they are stunned to face never-seen-before creatures with claws and fangs, the aliens! The hungry brutal aliens start to savage and feast on the Ninja warriors, leaving only a few to survive. Yamata and his warriors swear to avenge their comrades’ deaths and risk their lives to challenge the aliens. However, none of the Ninja weapons, neither their swords nor their throwing stars, has any affect on the alien warriors. Now the Japanese greatest Iga Ninja face the biggest challenge ever!"

Trailer (NOTE: Features Hot Asian Chick with Armored Boobs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFeAyJbFRyw

:rofl: I am weeping tears of B-Movie joy here, folks. This is a MUST SEE!!!!

Armored Boobs

After re-reading my initial post, it occurred to me that "Armored Boobs" would be a FANTASTIC name for a band.

Btw that chick is really hot. When is the premiere?

No release date yet that I can find... IMDb lists it as "Currently in Production"

I don't know about that Fat Freddy. I'm still waiting for Chucky vs. Leprechaun. Nothing could touch the awesomeness of that matchup.

:lol: Chucky could totally take the Leprechaun. No contest.

So they are just ripping off Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? :lol:

:rofl: I never saw any Armored Boobs, or that much blood & guts, in Power Rangers.

:rofl: I never saw any Armored Boobs, or that much blood & guts, in Power Rangers.

:bowdown: Armored Boobs

:bowdown: Armored Boobs

:rofl2: