New releases from Suncity

rockdoc

Anyone order the new Suncity Records CDS )- Pricilla , X-Piracy , Kidd Skruff . I have yet to order just wondering if anyone else has ordered them . No one else is selling them but on the Suncity website as of yet maybe they are just pre order .

I was wondering the same thing...I emailed dave but have not heard anything, they look ready to order, but if so he should have posted here so we could eagerly gobble them up....

Anyone order the new Suncity Records CDS )- Pricilla , X-Piracy , Kidd Skruff . I have yet to order just wondering if anyone else has ordered them . No one else is selling them but on the Suncity website as of yet maybe they are just pre order .

I was wondering the same thing...I emailed dave but have not heard anything, they look ready to order, but if so he should have posted here so we could eagerly gobble them up....

They look to be the best releases to date from him ... He said in a earlier email that the other 4 bands will be release a month after those ......looking forward to all his stuff...........

sounds great...too bad booklet designs will suck again!

:lol: Jeez mate, you're hard to please. Suncity's artwork has been excellent so far, for all releases I've seen.

:lol: Jeez mate, you're hard to please. Suncity's artwork has been excellent so far, for all releases I've seen.

All of my suncity discs have great artwork.

Between them and Eonian I don't know who puts together better booklets.

All of my suncity discs have great artwork.

all mine are excellent booklets he must be thinking of another label !! Eonian does have the best inserts of all !!

Sounds great...too bad booklet designs will suck again!

:lol: Jeez mate, you're hard to please. Suncity's artwork has been excellent so far...

All of my Suncity discs have great artwork.

Well, for what it's worth, I think Eonian has the better writer... ;)

Sounds great...too bad booklet designs will suck again!

:lol: Jeez mate, you're hard to please. Suncity's artwork has been excellent so far...

All of my Suncity discs have great artwork.

Well, for what it's worth, I think Eonian has the better writer... ;)

HaH. :whistle:

Guest cymrudevil

strike twice is NOT rubbish grunge NIRVANA style band but they have a green shit colored cd from eonian ;) nuff 2 say but R-U-B-B-I-S-H

always loved SCREAM art works, strike twice was brilliant work, in blue colors that looked perfect for them. they should beg him to do art works for both companies, suncity and eonian.

designer should understand - THE GLAM BANDS ARE NOT GRUNGE OR GOTH BANDS! so arts can not be colored as childrens shit.

:lol: :lol:

Strike Twice is NOT rubbish grunge NIRVANA style band but they have a green shit colored CD from Eonian...R-U-B-B-I-S-H.

Always loved SCREAM art works...they should beg him to do art worksfor both companies, Suncity and Eonian.

Designer should understand - THE GLAM BANDS ARE NOT GRUNGE OR GOTH BANDS! so arts cannot be colored as children's shit.

Guess you've been told, eh, Suicide?

Guess you've been told, eh, Suicide?

Will now perform Harakiri as I have shamed the music world. :crying:

To metalmaniac777, I will you my shame and the art files for the Strike Twice album. Please burn them in my absence as I can not bear this evil done to mankind on my soul.

:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
I can't remember his last post, but wasn't he the one releasing Live Tongue's second album as well?

Dave emailed me and said the 4 titles will be released in 10 days !! Cannot wait !!

It's been longer than ten days. What's up? Anybody know? The anticipation for the new Live Tongue cd is killin' me.

The new JET RED 'Flight Plan' CD runs circles around the JET RED 'Self-Titled'.

So they did release the second Jet Red? I was wondering what was going on with that.

Yes. And it includes a live DVD of a gig. Sitting here listening to it while working on the final SWEET SYBIL art.

Very good CD the new JET RED.

The new JET RED 'Flight Plan' CD runs circles around the JET RED 'Self-Titled'.

So they did release the second Jet Red? I was wondering what was going on with that.

Yes. And it includes a live DVD of a gig. Sitting here listening to it while working on the final SWEET SYBIL art.

Very good CD the new JET RED.

I'll have to get that one for sure(along with the Sweet Sybil as well)and I noticed on Jet Red's website that Marty Friedman plays a few solos on the bonus tracks. Are those new recordings or was he just friends with these guys back in the day?

Those Marty demo tracks were recorded before he was in Megadeth back in the day. He was JET RED original guitarist.

Wow I had no idea he was in Jet Red. I guess this was around the time of the Cacophony disc with Jason Becker then?

Or maybe even before that.