New releases from Suncity

rockdoc

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great feedback so far on our latest 4 CD's! They are all now available to purchase from the website - www.suncityrecords.com

All CD's will be shipped out the same day. Just a note that we are desperately low in stock with the Johnny Crash - Unfinished Business CD, so if you haven't got around to picking up this classic yet, you better get it soon...

Suicide has once again done a fantastic job with the artwork. I do listen to all the negitive feedback people spit, but you just can't please everyone. I think the artwork Suicide has done for us is as good as any CD released.

The next lot of CD's that we will be releasing will be -

Femme Fatale - Lady In Waiting

Live Tongue - Snake Eyes

Merri Hoax - The Hoaxx Never Jokes

PLUS ONE MORE THAT I CAN'T MENTION JUST YET BUT VERY EXCITING INDEED!!

P.S. I am always checking in on these message boards daily but choose not to comment as much anymore due to the internet bitches of the world.

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great feedback so far on our latest 4 CD's! They are all now available to purchase from the website - www.suncityrecords.com

All CD's will be shipped out the same day. Just a note that we are desperately low in stock with the Johnny Crash - Unfinished Business CD, so if you haven't got around to picking up this classic yet, you better get it soon...

Suicide has once again done a fantastic job with the artwork. I do listen to all the negitive feedback people spit, but you just can't please everyone. I think the artwork Suicide has done for us is as good as any CD released.

Live Tongue - Snake Eyes

P.S. I am always checking in on these message boards daily but choose not to comment as much anymore due to the internet bitches of the world.

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

Hey Dave,

I just placed an order for a few CD's from Suncity. Keep up the great work. BTW I think the artwork on all Suncity releases is great.

Cheers,

Justin

Hi guys,

Live Tongue - Snake Eyes

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

Hey Dave,

I just placed an order for a few CD's from Suncity. Keep up the great work. BTW I think the artwork on all Suncity releases is great.

Cheers,

Justin

Backed on the Artwork, Suicide does an excellent job IMO.

Hi guys,

Live Tongue - Snake Eyes

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

Great releases David. Still getting through these CDs. KIDD SKRUFF rocks with very Ralph Saenz vocal style sleazy music. (Before Ralph became a silly comedian that is :whistle:)

As far as negative feedback on the artwork, could not give a fuck about that part. :rofl2: Tend to just ignore the internet trolls... or try to piss them off even further. Trolls being bald/balding over 45 year olds who still live in their parents basement with their CD collections, Guitar Hero games, blow-up sex dolls and an internet connection courage to speak rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to order these pronto.

Is the Jet Red DVD playable in US DVD players?

Good question as I only played it on my laptop. :blink:

I sure hope so. I'm sure they are since even the Frontiers releases that have DVDs play fine on US players. The only one I have that didn't was Treat's first disc.