Tunnel - Featuring Big Cock's Guitarist

heaven&hell

Featuring Bick Cock guitarist Dave Henzerling(King Kobra) and having a little Lynch Mob/Badlands sound mixed with some classic sounding rock. At times the singer really sounds like Oni Logan.

http://www.myspace.com/tunnelonline

I just ordered this disc from amazon for $9.99.

Cdbaby also has it for $9.99 :headbanger:

So no one else likes Bluesy hard rock similar to Badlands or even Lynch Mob? :unsure:

I am interested in this CD because I do love Big Cock and Lynch Mob.

I also like the band, Big Cock.

OH SNAP!

But yeah, seriously, if it sounds more like Lynch Mob than Badlands I'm interested.

So no one else likes Bluesy hard rock similar to Badlands or even Lynch Mob? :unsure:

I am interested in this CD because I do love Big Cock and Lynch Mob.

I also like the band, Big Cock.

OH SNAP!

But yeah, seriously, if it sounds more like Lynch Mob than Badlands I'm interested.

I'll let you know when I get mine in a few days. :headbanger:

:unsure: Okay........But definately would not buy it.

You are kidding me? If I expected anyone to enjoy this band it would be you. :unsure:

Okay Wes, you made me go back and give them another couple of listens, but unfortunately, not much has changed.

Sound Of Thunder is good but the other two just don't quite step up to the plate for me.

I will check out the rest of the tracks on CD Baby or Amazon if they have them and give them a listen to see what else they have to offer :tumbsup:

I like Lynch Mob and Badlands but couldn't get into these samples at all...

You are kidding me? If I expected anyone to enjoy this band it would be you. :unsure:

Okay Wes, you made me go back and give them another couple of listens, but unfortunately, not much has changed.

Sound Of Thunder is good but the other two just don't quite step up to the plate for me.

I will check out the rest of the tracks on CD Baby or Amazon if they have them and give them a listen to see what else they have to offer :tumbsup:

Sound of Thunder was the best one for sure. :tumbsup:

CD Baby - Tunnel

:unsure: Sorry Wes but nothing else grabbed me at all

CD Baby - Tunnel

:unsure: Sorry Wes but nothing else grabbed me at all

No worries.

So a guy from "Big Cock" is going into "Tunnel."

There's gotta be a bad joke in here somewhere. :unsure:

So a guy from "Big Cock" is going into "Tunnel."

There's gotta be a bad joke in here somewhere. :unsure:

I think you just said it :lol:

I love the samples and if you ask me, there is deinately some Badlands and L Mob in there.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I was starting to question myself. :drink:

Ordered my copy from CD Baby last night; good stuff! :drink:

I love the samples and if you ask me, there is deinately some Badlands and L Mob in there.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I was starting to question myself. :drink:

Ordered my copy from CD Baby last night; good stuff! :drink:

Welcome to the party Mike. :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this one for a week or so now, and I'm really enjoying it. "Sound of Thunder", "Blood on the Highway", "American Metal" and "Garden of Your Earthly Delights" all kick ass IMO. These guys basically sound like Big Cock with a bit bluesier approach, and fewer suggestive lyrics. They do indeed ROCK though. :headbanger:

Yeah, I agree with Mike. Very Big Cock sounding, with a few naughty lyrics and all. The new dude is even a deadringer for Robert Mason. As noted, slightly bluesier and for me personally not as good as Big Cock, but not too far off.

Yeah, I agree with Mike. Very Big Cock sounding, with a few naughty lyrics and all. The new dude is even a deadringer for Robert Mason. As noted, slightly bluesier and for me personally not as good as Big Cock, but not too far off.

To be honest I'm suprised you like this one since it has a bluesier side to it. :beerbang: