JC_AOR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, mystery solved. A full bio, photos and everything can be found here:

Dreams Homepage

Dreams MySpace

The band is currently trying to win the support slot for Bon Jovi this year. They are up against quite a few bands, one of them being a band that is very well known around here - 7th Heaven. My support would go to Dreams, followed by 7th Heaven. Vote here.

Let's hope Dreams put out a CD od original music (including 'the Fear of Being Alone' etc.) very soon.

Nice investigative work, Justin. So just to confirm, since 1985 they have only recorded those 4 original songs? Is this true?

So I'm assuming a live set includes these 4 songs and a bundle of covers? Anyone know if they have more originals? Also, judging by the set up of the site, there was never a physical release of that EP, was there?

whats also incredibly surprising is that no one has yet picked out that dreams were a melbourne based Aussie melodic hard rock band that released these tracks on cassette only....

I'm incredibly surprised that you're incorrect Andre?????

Nice investigative work, Justin. So just to confirm, since 1985 they have only recorded those 4 original songs? Is this true?

So I'm assuming a live set includes these 4 songs and a bundle of covers? Anyone know if they have more originals? Also, judging by the set up of the site, there was never a physical release of that EP, was there?

On their MySpace page there are lots of pictures, a few of them show set lists / song lists which have a bunch of other originals listed so I'm guessing there are more where these came from. Plus there are a few more aongs you can try out on their MySpace page.

On their MySpace page there are lots of pictures, a few of them show set lists / song lists which have a bunch of other originals listed so I'm guessing there are more where these came from. Plus there are a few more aongs you can try out on their MySpace page.

Nice. I can't view myspace here at work so I skipped that link, but I'll have to check it out at home. :)

Spinning right now. Really amazing stuff !!

I guess i missed it, but i would love a link, anything that has a BT sound to it has got my attention??

I guess i missed it, but i would love a link, anything that has a BT sound to it has got my attention??

Here you go:

Dreams - 4 demo tracks

Enjoy !

Guest Key Dreamer

All,

I am the keyboard player and one of the founding members of Dreams, as well as the co-writer of these songs. We are planning to put our music on iTunes and Amazon MP3 next month. We really appreciate the support.

Let me know if you want more information on the band and other songs.

Thanks,

Todd

Guest Key Dreamer

hi Todd

is there any chance to see a reissue version in a physical CD format ?

Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. How about many are you looking for? Not sure if you had others that wanted one as well.

hi Todd

is there any chance to see a reissue version in a physical CD format ?

Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. How about many are you looking for? Not sure if you had others that wanted one as well.

Count me in, please !!

Im gonna need 2 cd's if possible thank you! sounds fucking tits!! hey keyboard player, you guys need to do a big production, huge sounding balls out cd! you guys got such a sweet sound! whatever you do, dont not put out more music! it would be a waste of talent!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to have a CD too. Hey Todd, how many original tracks do you guys have recorded with similar sound quality to the 4 songs mentioned above in this thread?

I'd love to have a CD too. Hey Todd, how many original tracks do you guys have recorded with similar sound quality to the 4 songs mentioned above in this thread?

I'm told there are about 30 demos of similar quality to these, some better than others. I've been speaking with one of the band members and they are going to try and get the best 10 or so of these demos uploaded and available on i-tunes. Can't wait for that!! In fact I'd been keen to hear all 30. Also fingers crossed for some brand new songs some time as well.

I'm told there are about 30 demos of similar quality to these, some better than others. I've been speaking with one of the band members and they are going to try and get the best 10 or so of these demos uploaded and available on i-tunes. Can't wait for that!! In fact I'd been keen to hear all 30. Also fingers crossed for some brand new songs some time as well.

Nice. That sounds splendid!

• 4 weeks later...

I haven`t heard any of this, but I would buy a cd. Is there a link for at least a listen?

Go back one page and there I posted a link ............