Y&T

rockdoc

Y&T are one of my faves, so I'm very much looking forward to hearing what Dave and the guys come up with.

One of my most anticipated 2010 releases fo' sho'! :headbanger:

They've been working on this off and on all year and I for one am looking forward to it.

Y&T are one of my fav bands but I just hope it can live up to some of the old stuff.

Sometimes Frontiers takes all the balls out of good rock band and that worries me somewhat.

They've been working on this off and on all year and I for one am looking forward to it.

Y&T are one of my fav bands but I just hope it can live up to some of the old stuff.

Sometimes Frontiers takes all the balls out of good rock band and that worries me somewhat.

Really? I can't say I really agree with that. But who am I to say for certain either way. :)

Looking forward to this very much. The last few albums have really done very little for me (aside from the unreleased material) so it'll be interesting to see if they can release another gem.

Really? I can't say I really agree with that. But who am I to say for certain either way. :)

Looking forward to this very much. The last few albums have really done very little for me (aside from the unreleased material) so it'll be interesting to see if they can release another gem.

The last few Y&T albums have been great IMO. Of course we're talking about the Unearthed discs which had some great unreleased gems and the last studio album 'Endangered Species'. The one before that 'Musically Incorrect' was great musically but the songs were way to long and there wasn't many great songs like there was on the releases from 1981-1990(Earthshaker - Ten).

As far as Frontiers goes, I love the label and what they've done for Melodic Hard Rock but Primal Fear was a great Metal band before sigining with this label and I worry that Y&T might not rock as hard as they would but maybe I'll be wrong. I sure hope I'm wrong.

The last few Y&T albums have been great IMO. Of course we're talking about the Unearthed discs which had some great unreleased gems and the last studio album 'Endangered Species'. The one before that 'Musically Incorrect' was great musically but the songs were way to long and there wasn't many great songs like there was on the releases from 1981-1990(Earthshaker - Ten).

As far as Frontiers goes, I love the label and what they've done for Melodic Hard Rock but Primal Fear was a great Metal band before sigining with this label and I worry that Y&T might not rock as hard as they would but maybe I'll be wrong. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, the 'Unearthed' discs were great. I really wasn't into either 'Endangered species' or 'Musically incorrect'. I remember a few cool songs like 'Sail away' and 'Cold day in hell' but they may possibly be all I really liked from both discs. I really hope for something better than those two this time round. :)

As for Primal Fear, don't know anything about them but they were a heavy metal band... I don't think Y&T really have any concern to be worried about de-balling. They're no more or less heavy than the majority of Frontiers bands at the best of times. :)

Yeah, the 'Unearthed' discs were great. I really wasn't into either 'Endangered species' or 'Musically incorrect'. I remember a few cool songs like 'Sail away' and 'Cold day in hell' but they may possibly be all I really liked from both discs. I really hope for something better than those two this time round. :)

As for Primal Fear, don't know anything about them but they were a heavy metal band... I don't think Y&T really have any concern to be worried about de-balling. They're no more or less heavy than the majority of Frontiers bands at the best of times. :)

Where we differ is you're surely hoping that they return to the sound of Contagious where I hope that they rock like they did back in the days of Earshaker, Black Tiger and Meanstreak. Although I would be happy with almost anything this band does since Dave and Phil are great songwriters IMO.

My favorite band is coming back, what a great new.

Like many other people I hope they will sound hard rock aor like in 84-90s era.

The fact they signed with frontiers could mean this, but I believe that the Italian label leave up to the bands how to sound.

The unearthed was both good.

Endangered and musically was sure not as good as ten and contagious.

Whathever long live to Y&T .

Where we differ is you're surely hoping that they return to the sound of Contagious where I hope that they rock like they did back in the days of Earshaker, Black Tiger and Meanstreak. Although I would be happy with almost anything this band does since Dave and Phil are great songwriters IMO.

Almost correct there, cousin. Like Crazynights, if it sounds like anything from 1984-1990 I'll be happy - not just 1987. ;)