Mac Is Back

metaltrekman

Well I dont consider them Progressive or even Metal. But, I figured it would get more attention here. I just found this band on MySpace and knew that the vocals sounded Really familiar. All it said was the singers name is Mac, so I put the two together and found at Wikipedia. "Mac" was/is doing a CD with the band Swampfreaks. Here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/swampfreaksband

Definatley NOT Threshold. ;)

• 1 month later...

As i posted months ago, it is just beyond belief that Mac can leave Threshold (at the pinnacle of the bands career) only to return as the singer with this band??

I was speechless then and still am now.

• 2 weeks later...
aaggghhhhh swampfreaks are not prog don't want to be ,never will be

Haha. You dickhead. There's this thing called reading and if you'd done it you'd have seen that the first comment in this thread was; "Well I dont consider them Progressive or even Metal. But, I figured it would get more attention here." You fucking moron.

So anyway, everyone except this Iknowbetter twat, what do these guys sound like? Is it more hard rock flavoured like Sargant Fury (not that the band name suggests that, lol)? Does seem odd to leave a band like Threshold for financial reasons and start this project.

and you can eat shit as well.. start your own band and then we will see the shit you produce

Somebody's going out of his way to make friends 'round here I see. :blink:

aaggghhhhh swampfreaks are not prog don't want to be ,never will be

Haha. You dickhead. There's this thing called reading and if you'd done it you'd have seen that the first comment in this thread was; "Well I dont consider them Progressive or even Metal. But, I figured it would get more attention here". You fucking moron.

So anyway, everyone except this Iknowbetter twat, what do these guys sound like? Is it more hard rock flavoured like Sargant Fury (not that the bane suggests that, lol)? Does seem odd to leave a band like Threshold for financial reasons and start this project.

Sargent Fury........LOL. Mate dont even listen to this, you will hate it with a vengeance.

I wonder who 'iknowbetter' is ??

I dont claim to know the reasons for why Mac left Threshold - only that he wasnt making ends meet. If so why not just leave music behind and get a normal job to pay the bills. Instead no he returns with this. Fans of Mac have the right to ask why?? This is nowhere near his previous excellence with Sargent Fury and Threshold.