wolfmother

swriter

man, this is very cool, cathchy, a little retro, but original, check em out!!!

Sorry mate, but if I ever killed musicians based on how much I hated their music these guys would be about the top of the list. Words haven't been invented yet to describe how much I hate these guys.

I heard some tracks from this one and I agree, it's very catchy. Much better than anything they did before.

• My Little Pony
Sorry mate, but if I ever killed musicians based on how much I hated their music these guys would be about the top of the list. Words haven't been invented yet to describe how much I hate these guys.

Even more than Jamiroquai? Or me??

Equal with Jamiroquai - both seriously need to rid the planet of everything they've ever recorded and then jump into a volcano together before they can record anything else.

As for you, if you give me your copy of Intuition 'Turn it on' we'll be the best friends ever.

not sure how serious I take it, but is is a fun little album, I really enjoy it! and I was not a fan of the first one!

how r u comparing these two groups? hahahaha

Wolfmother > Intuition

Wow, are you serious? Our music relationship is over permanently. That's seriously the worst musical comment I have ever heard in my entire life and I couldn't ever take your opinion seriously again. Sorry mate. :(

PS. Yep, seriously. ;)

• My Little Pony
As for you, if you give me your copy of Intuition 'Turn it on' we'll be the best friends ever.

SELL OUT !!!!! :cussing:

;)

Isn't he?

With ease. Geoff has stated before that he hates Jamiroquai more than anything, and it's always been implied that his dislike for me is equal to that of Jay Kay.

;)

Isn't he?

With ease. Geoff has stated before that he hates Jamiroquai more than anything, and it's always been implied that his dislike for me is equal to that of Jay Kay.

Nah mate, why would I hate you?

As for Jamiroquai and Wolfmother, they're easily comparable as both are, imo, as bad as music ever possibly gets. They're so bad they have a genre to themselves and it's just called hell.

• My Little Pony

;)

Isn't he?

Nah mate, why would I hate you?

As for Jamiroquai and Wolfmother, they're easily comparable as both are, imo, as bad as music ever possibly gets. They're so bad they have a genre to themselves and it's just called hell.

And I'm a dirty demon that can't stop listening to Jamiroquai.

Wolfmother > Intuition

Wow, are you serious? Our music relationship is over permanently. That's seriously the worst musical comment I have ever heard in my entire life and I couldn't ever take your opinion seriously again. Sorry mate. :(

PS. Yep, seriously. ;)

you know....i love winding you up. :lol:

Wolfmother > Intuition

PS. Yep, seriously. ;)

you know....i love winding you up. :lol:

hahahahaha