Ever shop on your honeymoon?

cdjunky41

Yep!

I went to BERMUDA on my honeymoon. I found a record store on the little island (Forgot The Name of the place).

I noticed they had both FLIES ON FIRE c.d.'s for (I think it was a u.s. price tag that said $30.00 each).

I laughed because I got both for $10.00 at a now defunct store called CALDOR.

I ended up getting BILLY SQUIRE-TALE OF THE TAPE for $10.00..

Yep!

I went to BERMUDA on my honeymoon. I found a record store on the little island (Forgot The Name of the place).

I noticed they had both FLIES ON FIRE c.d.'s for (I think it was a u.s. price tag that said $30.00 each).

I didn't have time, as I was doing other things :crazy: plus there weren't any CD stores on The Maldives or in Sri Lanka ;)

Ha! I thought this was just a general thread and I was all like, hell yeah, we went to Thailand! I don't think anyone goes there and doesn't buy some cheap clothes and DVDs. As for CDs, no. We were on islands most the time and the 2 nights we spent in Bangkok didn't feature any CD shopping. Simply put, I didn't see any places in Bangkok selling second hand English CDs. I'm sure there is a place or two, but not in my visual space when I was there.

Yep!

I didn't have time, as I was doing other things :crazy: plus there weren't any CD stores on The Maldives or in Sri Lanka ;)

I found time because I tagged out with the Captain of the ship... :tumbsup:

Yep!

I did ,my wife loves to go to pawn shops with me but it was to damn long ago to remember what I snagged though..........

Yep!

I did ,my wife loves to go to pawn shops with me but it was to damn long ago to remember what I snagged though..........

Thanks RocDoc!

I was about to think I Have a problem!!!

Yep!

Thanks RocDoc!

We all have a problem,we are all cd addicts with a bad habit for cd collecting and discovering kick ass rock n roll and you know what?We all love this shit :P

Yep!

Thanks RocDoc!

We all have a problem,we are all cd addicts with a bad habit for cd collecting and discovering kick ass rock n roll and you know what?We all love this shit :P

Too true!

My wife gets miffed when we discuss travel plans because my first question and demand is any pawn shops and we will need a day for me to shop... Then she says why? Its a family trip and I say: when else will we be back in BFE and have a chance at there shops?

Yep!

Thanks RocDoc!

Too true!

My wife gets miffed when we discuss travel plans because my first question and demand is any pawn shops and we will need a day for me to shop... Then she says why? Its a family trip and I say: when else will we be back in BFE and have a chance at there shops?

I'm the same way Martin!! :tumbsup:

When I get to a hotel/motel room, I get out the phone book and let my fingers do the walkin'.

The only problem is, many stores closed up.. :crying: