Addicting Keel Song

Leykis101

I don't know if its just me, but could anyone else here put Keel's song Because The Night on repeat, and just listen to it over and over and over?

It should say Keels cover of Patti Smith's song "Because The Night".... :headbanger: (cowritten with Bruce Springsteen)

All I know is every once in a great while I come acrossed a song that is almost like cocaine to my ears, other songs like this would be Winger - Without The Night, White Wolf - She and Nirvana - Smells like teen ass! (that was insulting and not really praising) but I don't know what it is, maybe its because, to me, they encase the sound so perfectly of the era they were made in? if its not that, I guess I just really fucking like the songs.

All I know is every once in a great while I come acrossed a song that is almost like cocaine to my ears, other songs like this would be Winger - Without The Night, White Wolf - She and Nirvana - Smells like teen ass! (that was insulting and not really praising) but I don't know what it is, maybe its because, to me, they encase the sound so perfectly of the era they were made in? if its not that, I guess I just really fucking like the songs.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I think to myself sometimes when I KNOW I'm over paying for music is this is my drug. Better than crack and all that other shit IMO.

I would rather here HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW :headbanger:

That song is always on my repeat button..

But then I gotta go somewhere else on ya bro~ i dont think of Keels song when you mention that title??? no, the first song that pops into my brain, is the one and only Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by MSG, you know off Perfect Timing?

But then I gotta go somewhere else on ya bro~ i dont think of Keels song when you mention that title??? no, the first song that pops into my brain, is the one and only Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by MSG, you know off Perfect Timing?

I prefer early M.S.G., but it's all good!!! :tumbsup:

I don't know if its just me, but could anyone else here put Keel's song Because The Night on repeat, and just listen to it over and over and over?

Good version but prefer the classic Patti Smith version! :bananamac:

Backed, same here. I like 'Because the night' but never really got into it too much... the track above, however, is about my fave from Keel.

YES!!!!! I fucking love that song. IMO Because The Night is the worst song on The Final Frontier.

No its the best song, the song you like is the worst song

YES!!!!! I fucking love that song. IMO Because The Night is the worst song on The Final Frontier.

I love both songs and that entire album. :headbanger:

Uh no, you like the worst song. :P

It should say Keels cover of Patti Smith's song "Because The Night".... :headbanger: (cowritten with Bruce Springsteen)

This is the version I like the most :tumbsup: