Atari 2600

66 mustang

We had the 2600. Had to beg and plead to get it. In fact we still have it in a box somewhere. We never did get the 5200 or the later Jaguar. Went with Nintendo and SNES instead.

Yep, we had the 2600. I am trying to remember some of the games we had for it. I know we had the football game where 1 or 2 guys went for a pass, their legs constantly moving no matter what and that was pretty much it. We also had the game Kaboom where the jailbird is dropping bombs from the wall and you have to catch them...the dude was fast!

Never had the Jaguar.

One of my great regrets is that I sold off my Atari 2600 and a sh*t load of cartridges when my Mom had a yard sale in my late teens... at the time I hadn't used it in a few years and figured I didn't need it anymore... now of course I think of how cool it would be to still have that relic... :doh:

• My Little Pony
Everyone on here had one of these right????

Um, no...

I had an NES, and even that was before my time. I didn't get it until my uncle got his SNES. I've always been the victim of hand-me-downs.

I had a 2600 then went to ColecoVision...My old neighbor had Intellivision so we had the best at that time. Never got the 5200 or Jaguar...