Cavo

Glen

Great little album this.....like a cross of Alter Bridge and Daughtry.

http://www.myspace.com/cavomusic

Check out 'Ghost' and 'Let It Go' for some top notch modern rock.

Very nice indeed......another top ten contender.....I can see this being a real grower and a keeper.

I have to say that my fav off the album is 'My Little Secret'..........unfortunately not on myspace.

Blissful....that chorus is just perfection.

I first heard 'Let It Go' when I got the 'Transformers: Revenge Of The Falllen' CD. Not bad. Will check out the others.

Can I get a hell yeah? I love that. Jeebers christ, 'Ghost' is perfect... love 'Let it go' too. I'm definitely excited. Nice one mate.

Can I get a hell yeah? I love that. Jeebers christ, 'Ghost' is perfect... love 'Let it go' too. I'm definitely excited. Nice one mate.

I think you will die when you hear 'My Little Secret'.....I love that one.

There are a few grungier moments on the album but it never loses its melody.

:drink:

Spinning it now. 'Cocaine' is a sexy opener. I'm into it.

Champagne :tumbsup:

dont get too carried away!

:lol: Sorry mate, I hate when I get what I'm doing mixed up with what I'm listening to.

Spinning it now. 'Cocaine' is a sexy opener. I'm into it.

Champagne :tumbsup:

dont get too carried away!

:lol: Sorry mate, I hate when I get what I'm doing mixed up with what I'm listening to.

Yeah that song 'Two Chicks At The Same Time' is sweet too.................

I don't know about you sometimes Geoff. I started a thread about Cavo weeks ago and you said they sounded like a bad version of Finger Eleven. You are a fickle person indeed. Below should be the link to remind you of your first impression. I guess it must mean more if Glen recommends them :whistle:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;hl=champagne

I don't know about you sometimes Geoff. I started a thread about Cavo weeks ago and you said they sounded like a bad version of Finger Eleven. You are a fickle person indeed. Below should be the link to remind you of your first impression. I guess it must mean more if Glen recommends them :whistle:

Wow, sorry mate, totally missed that thread. Hey, dont worry most of my recommendations he thinks stink too. Check out the comments on Hotspur LOL!

Cheers

Haha. Sorry mate, judging by that thread I only heard a snippet of the one song and obviously wasn't taken. Maybe I jumped the gun on that one? :lol: 'Champagne' sounds great on the CD. :anon:

And yeah, like Glen says he's wrong most the time too. ;) And I didn't think Hotspur were bad at all, just not that great.

I don't know about Cavo, been on rotation for a couple of weeks now, but there's something missing. A couple or three great tracks but too many mid tempo for me. Getting more play is Black Water Rising, heavy but with a Kings X/Galactic Cowboys touch that I'm really enjoying.

I've only spun it that one time so far and the tracks I went wild about above were my faves. Looking forward to more spins as I think I might like this one quite a bit.

Didn't blow me away on the first listen, but definitely way better than a lot of other new stuff out there. Gotta play it while I'm driving around so i can pay more attention to it. I can see why people really dig it though.

Didn't blow me away on the first listen, but definitely way better than a lot of other new stuff out there. Gotta play it while I'm driving around so i can pay more attention to it. I can see why people really dig it though.

I listened to it again today - gets better and better.....there are a couple of fillers towards the end, but the first 7 tracks are all great IMO.

'Ghost' and 'My Little Secret' are stunning.

• 3 weeks later...
'Ghost' is amazingly close to being my favourite song of the year. Love it.

that's second on this album for me behind 'My Little Secret'

Was listening to this today...still a very good album and will make my top 10 for the time being [just not sure where].

I also heard of them from the Transformers Soundtrack and decided to pick their album up.....damn good modern hard rock!

• 2 weeks later...

Am a bit behind on this stuff, but have played this a few times and really like it. Fuck me though, that first song is a heap of shit. "Champagne" is it called? AWFUL. Like Hinder. The rest is killer though, and "Ghost" is a truly KILLER song.

Very good find, this one!! "Ghost" and "Let It Go" are simply stunning!! "My Little Secret" is a notch above them, though. Very nice. Hope they get some radio play now.

Very good find, this one!! "Ghost" and "Let It Go" are simply stunning!! "My Little Secret" is a notch above them, though. Very nice. Hope they get some radio play now.

Ha, congratulations mate.....you identified the best track........the first person who has mentioned 'My Little Secret'....Thank God. I love that track. Nice one.