Steven Tyler falls of stage at the Buffalo Chip!

Widda

Uh-Oh...could this be a further album delay :crying:

Nah - Looks like he's okay....I guess it's one of the pitfalls (hoho!) of the job when you're all over the stage!

Ouch. Blabbermouth sez he broke his shoulder in the fall. Get well Steve.

We were out at Sturgis this weekend and one of the people camping with with us helped take care of him in the hospital after his fall. Unfortunately that's all I can say about that other than he was very nice to all of the staff.

I did talk to several people who were very upset at how short the show was, especially when many of them paid $120/ticket. Granted, the guy fell off the stage, but I would probably feel that way as well.

We were out at Sturgis this weekend and one of the people camping with with us helped take care of him in the hospital after his fall. Unfortunately that's all I can say about that other than he was very nice to all of the staff.

I did talk to several people who were very upset at how short the show was, especially when many of them paid $120/ticket. Granted, the guy fell off the stage, but I would probably feel that way as well.

The kicker with the chip is...you pay the $120 or what ever for events INSIDE the chip, therefore mr. woodruff doesn't have to refund doodly. And by the way Mr. Evil Rick...you were in sturgis and didn't call me? ...your're in trouble mister! ;)

The kicker with the chip is...you pay the $120 or what ever for events INSIDE the chip, therefore mr. woodruff doesn't have to refund doodly. And by the way Mr. Evil Rick...you were in sturgis and didn't call me? ...your're in trouble mister! ;)

In my defense, I did say on the Facebook I was heading out there...but that really is no excuse. I should have tried to meet up with you! I'm not sure how much fun you would of had with a bunch of drunk nuts though. :lol:

In my defense, I did say on the Facebook I was heading out there...but that really is no excuse. I should have tried to meet up with you! I'm not sure how much fun you would of had with a bunch of drunk nuts though. :lol:

thats right bucko!...:lol: no excuse. and i would have loved to hang out with drunk nuts. Maybe next time.

thats right bucko!...:lol: no excuse. and i would have loved to hang out with drunk nuts. Maybe next time.

We will be back next year, already paid for my campsite!