Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Chris

• Jez

• RichieZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Ywis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What the media hasn't told you is that she was on the ledge after listening to his latest album.  
    • Jon is a ruthless business man, but he really does a lot of good shit (his whole homeless charity stuff is fantastic). He could easily have walked away and let someone else deal with this, but the fact he even walked with her after is a nice touch. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjrder972xgo Jon Bon Jovi praised for talking woman off bridge Media caption, Jon Bon Jovi praised for talking woman off bridge Thomas Mackintosh BBC News   Published 12 September 2024, 01:38 BST Updated 1 hour ago Rock legend Jon Bon Jovi has been praised by police for helping a woman in distress who was on the ledge of a bridge in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday night. The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department shared a video of the Bon Jovi frontman and his team who were at the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge when the woman was standing precariously over the Cumberland River. Bon Jovi, 62, and others talked to the woman and helped her come back on to the bridge, police said. "It takes all of us to help keep each other safe," Ch John Drake said in a brief statement. Bon Jovi appeared to be in Nashville shooting a music video on the bridge, according to separate footage posted on social media. In the video released by police, a woman in blue can be seen holding on to the railing while standing on the ledge. Other people pass her and slightly further down the bridge, Bon Jovi's team appears to be setting up camera equipment. Bon Jovi walks over to the woman with someone else as his team stand further away. The singer then can be seen waving hello at her and leaning on the railing near her. Image source, Getty Images Image caption, Jon Bon Jovi (image from earlier this year) After about a minute, Bon Jovi walks to the woman and with the help of another woman the pair get her back on to the pedestrian walkway on the bridge. Other people walk over after the woman is safe and Bon Jovi embraces her in a hug. A few minutes later the police footage shows Bon Jovi leaving the bridge with her. Accompanying the video on social media, Metro Nashville Police Department said: "A shout out to Jon Bon Jovi and his team for helping a woman on the Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge [on] Tuesday night. "Bon Jovi helped persuade her to come off the ledge over the Cumberland River to safety."
    • I'm not familiar with the track, but it's a fitting name. I was wondering how you came about it.
    • Ok, lets put this into perspective as to how overpriced this is. Queen (a much bigger band) has announced the reissue of their debut album. It comes in multiple formats to suit every pocket. The ultra special edition has six CDs and one LP. It has everything from remixes, remasters and live tracks to unreleased stuff. What are they asking for this? £150... thats £30 less than the shit Crue is putting out. Motley are my fave band, but I aint about to be arse fucked by them with crap like this. https://queenonlinestore.com/collections/queen-1?utm_source=Original&utm_campaign=Queen20240905&utm_medium=direct&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenonline.com%2F&utm_board=queen&utm_country=GB&utm_linkurl=Queen.lnk.to%2FQueenI&lf=68ca40ef890f7402b64fa76a96b2fc0d
    • I have learned not to assume these kinda releases are stand alone so I won't be buying the digital single, that's for sure. Been bitten with that one before. And if it does end up being standalone, well the digital single will still be available later. I don't like buying anything digitally, so only do it when there is no other choice.
    • Fairh In You - Jack Russell
    • Eclipse played that same game when Apocalypse Blues came out.  They dropped that song as just a single and made no mention of an album at that point as far as I remember.  All they were doing was selling the 7 inch vinyl.  We know now though that they clearly knew a full album was coming as Erik said they basically were working on both albums at the same time and deciding which tracks would go on each album.  Granted, maybe they didn't know the full timing of album #2 at that point but they certainly knew one was coming. Maybe the same here.  Maybe will trickle out a few songs and then announce an album later this year or early next year when it's closer to release.
    • So, Danny posted how the song is doing on Spotify and someone asked if this means a new album soon. Danny just made vague replies and said "well there will be more stuff coming soon"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.