DARK BLUE - New TNT show

heaven&hell

Anyone catch the new TNT show "Dark Blue" with Dylan McDermott?

I thought it was a good undercover cop show with a good edge to it.

Sure it's no "The Shield" but still pretty good IMO and even better than "The Beast" IMHO.

Anyone catch the new TNT show "Dark Blue" with Dylan McDermott?

I thought it was a good undercover cop show with a good edge to it.

Sure it's no "The Shield" but still pretty good IMO and even better than "The Beast" IMHO.

I was interested in catching this but I missed the pilot. I'm not big into tv series though. I usually just stick to movies. I actually did catch the first season of The Beast last year though. Even Swayze's cool character is not going to be able to save that series for very long.

ep2 was much better.

Agreed. The first episode was kinda slow as they introduced us to everyone, but the second one picked up quite a bit. I'll keep watching... for now.

*Anyone else catch the song that was playing in the one bar scene? True Love (Hell Yeah) by Charm City Devils :banger:

• 1 month later...

anyone still watching? I thought the last episode was kind of a play on THE SHIELD a little. You have a corrupt elite "strike team" taking down a lot of bad guys but are kind of dirty too. you even get the leader

spoiler

you get the leader of the team shooting one of his own guys, ala Vic Mackey

anyone still watching? I thought the last episode was kind of a play on THE SHIELD a little. You have a corrupt elite "strike team" taking down a lot of bad guys but are kind of dirty too. you even get the leader

spoiler

you get the leader of the team shooting one of his own guys, ala Vic Mackey

Yup still watching and loving this show and yeah I got the Shield angle with Micheal Beihn's character as well. :headbanger:

• 3 months later...

The last I've read this show still hasn't been renewed for a second season which probably means it's getting cancelled since 'Leverage' is already starting it's 3rd season in January. I sure hope they don't cancel this show since I think it's a good show and it's nice to have some new shows on in the summer.