NOCTURNAL RITES

rob62972

Quick Update on Guitarist and Song Writing!

Song writing is proceeding as planned and going very well indeed. We are quite sure some of the new stuff will turn some heads... Up and down, in a good way! A quick explanation would be, a little back to the darker "Afterlife" days mixed with some trademark NR catchy melodies - those that can never go wrong!

On the guitarist front - the search has not ended, but we have a few very interesting candidates now, that sound out of this world...So just some logistics and then we'll jam and see where that leads us... We'll let you all know once WE know...

Talk soon, /The Band

• 2 weeks later...

All their CDs are great. They went up a level when Johnny joined and I think the last one is just amazing. A band that has been getting better for a while!

"The 8th Sin" is an incredible album.

I just heard this and 'Grand Illusion' for the first time tonight - VERY impressed. Really liked them both.

I just heard this and 'Grand Illusion' for the first time tonight - VERY impressed. Really liked them both.

wow.... you're just now hearing these guys??

I'll hook you up with "Afterlife", "Shadowland", and "New World Messiah". If you dug those last two discs, you should dig the rest of their catalog with Johnny.

it's time to send to mr. charly their first masterpiece.....

:bananamac: yeahhhhhh, send it to meeeeeeeeeeeee

it's time to send to mr. charly their first masterpiece.....

:bananamac: yeahhhhhh, send it to meeeeeeeeeeeee

the review i meant.... :cartman:

:doh::crying:

ok, review is good too for the moment :lol:

wow.... you're just now hearing these guys??

I'll hook you up with "Afterlife", "Shadowland", and "New World Messiah". If you dug those last two discs, you should dig the rest of their catalog with Johnny.

Yeah, it's another Edguy situation. I'd seen the name everywhere but just thought they were not my scene at all musically. As I said in another thread, always thought the name sounded like a doom metal band or something.

Definitely glad I got to check them out.