Hardcore Superstar

glam_junkie

• 3 weeks later...

Is it me or was this new album 'Beg For It' released with little to no fanfare? I just stumbled across the new release on AOR Heaven. I myself new nothing about it either. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I'm always curious to hear what they're up to. Current fans should love the album just fine.

Is it me or was this new album 'Beg For It' released with little to no fanfare? I just stumbled across the new release on AOR Heaven. I myself new nothing about it either. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but I'm always curious to hear what they're up to. Current fans should love the album just fine.

I think I've seen a few stories here and there over at Blabbermouth but that's about it.

Yeah, agree with all this. Not a huge fan either, but interested in these guys after that great last release. Pretty much all I saw on this release was this thread and one on melodicrock.com too. Aside from that, no indication from anywhere that a new disc was on the way.

End of the day, I like this new one. I just wish these last 2 albums were as easily and cheaply available as their first few releases...

• 3 weeks later...

We saw them at Download (Donington) and they didn't play one song from their superb debut, 'Bad Sneakers and a Pina Colada'!! How odd!

Every album after their debut had been progressively worse though! They were a good band who have become very ordinary!

The new cd isnt bad though.

Tc

I thought Hardcore Superstar albums were pretty easy to get your hands on???

Well, at least here in Belgium that is the case.

There tough to get in the US where you have to order them at ridiculous prices.

I thought Hardcore Superstar albums were pretty easy to get your hands on???

Well, at least here in Belgium that is the case.

The shitty first ones are easy to get for pocket change... it's only since they became good that their CDs are hard to pick up. :(

We saw them at Download (Donington) and they didn't play one song from their superb debut, 'Bad Sneakers and a Pina Colada'!! How odd!

Every album after their debut had been progressively worse though! They were a good band who have become very ordinary!

The new cd isnt bad though.

Tc

Wow mate, I have a complete opposite view when it comes to these guys. I thought the first few albums were so bland it hurt to listen to them. The last two are actually good quality slabs of hard rock, imo.