men vs. women

66 mustang

we always hear about how it is the MAN's fault, all the time, over and over again. well mabye.

I heard the results of a study the other day on the radio. the question is would you marry the same person again.

Men said Yes 80% of the time

Women said Yes 35% of the time.

so I conclude that when men get married we know what we want and are content with what we choose. Women on the other hand are never pleased with anything. they are just .........you can finish it if you want, I can't find the words, well I can but just won't put them down here.

I have always thought about that and yes I agree with what you DIDN'T put down here. I for one am sick of the "man-bashing" ads you see on TV and some of the TV shows. How women are always right and the man should shut up and say "yes dear". Or else what? Withhold sex? They do that already.....

Withhold sex? They do that already.....

:lol:

I firstly want to make note of my biggest pet hate on the planet. Every TV show and movie depicting women as the sexual instigators. What the f*ck is wrong with every TV show on the planet? Have they not lived in the real world before? Shits me to tears.

If someone asked me the question above I could not answer. I love my wife and would marry no one else given any option... BUT, that is if I had to marry. Given what I know now, I just wouldn't. And I could never recommend marraige to anyone personally. No matter how stupid and naive you are thinking you'll defy everything and be what no one else is, I just don't think there's any way of avoiding it. The simple fact is that men and women are not compatible. Men love sex and it's a very important part of their lifestyle, and women hate sex. If that's not enough of a problem right there I don't know what is. That whole "Jelly Bean Jar" theory is the truest there is, and breaks a man down into the deepest realms of depression. :lol:

The people I truly, truly pity are these folk that put women on a pedastool and delay sexual intercourse, waiting for the "right girl". Thus unknowingly missing out on what should be the best part of their life. I know this probably sounds like a prick, but my honest advice to any young whipper snapper would be to f*ck anything and everything they can so that at least if you do get married and get caught in a sex-free lifestyle you have some good memories to look back at.

Men love sex and it's a very important part of their lifestyle, and women hate sex.

Wow, it's new to me... Maybe you should come to my country, here every woman loves sex! :D

:tumbsup: :tumbsup: Off to Hungary then ... ! :bowdown:

Men love sex and it's a very important part of their lifestyle, and women hate sex.

Wow, it's new to me... Maybe you should come to my country, here every woman loves sex! :D

:tumbsup: :tumbsup: Off to Hungary then ... ! :bowdown:

Yeah, sounds like a nice place. I guess most fictional places sound pretty nice, though. ;)

f*ck anything and everything they can...

and here is a picture from Geoff's past which defines what he said...

armpit-woman.jpg

Mm, mm, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Man would I like a piece of that.

I was going to say. that is very stereotypical. not all women, hate the idea nor the act of sex.

I was going to say. that is very stereotypical. not all women, hate the idea nor the act of sex.

You forgot to add the word "yet". :lol:;)

I do have my tongue part in cheek, but not all of it.

I could be completely wrong, but my impression of the female is that they enjoy sex for as long as they feel it's 'necessary' or that they 'need to'. You hear tales of these lovely young "sluts" who supposedly love sex as much as guys, but in reality I believe they're just girls who really want to be adored by a guy/s and there is no easier understanding on the planet than how to get a guy to like you. So they have sex for as long as it takes to "get" the guy and then when it's not necessary anymore the supply dries up.

And I am not using that word "hate" seriously. I've sort of "researched" this as far as I can and I'm sure females do enjoy sex, especially when orgasms are involved, but my general impression is they only enjoy it when it actually happens, but can't be bothered to make it happen. And that, quite frankly Delilah, shits me.

You forgot to add the word "yet". :lol:;)

I do have my tongue part in cheek, but not all of it.

I could be completely wrong, but my impression of the female is that they enjoy sex for as long as they feel it's 'necessary' or that they 'need to'. You hear tales of these lovely young "sluts" who supposedly love sex as much as guys, but in reality I believe they're just girls who really want to be adored by a guy/s and there is no easier understanding on the planet than how to get a guy to like you. So they have sex for as long as it takes to "get" the guy and then when it's not necessary anymore the supply dries up.

And I am not using that word "hate" seriously. I've sort of "researched" this as far as I can and I'm sure females do enjoy sex, especially when orgasms are involved, but my general impression is they only enjoy it when it actually happens, but can't be bothered to make it happen. And that, quite frankly Delilah, shits me.

that hurts me geoff. deep down.

Don't be hurt. Let me pet you:

aw.gif

"There, there, Widda. You can't help it if all women are created evil."

well, im not sure my opinion is worth much considering i'm only 18 and ive never really been in a serious relationship (more on that later)

Sex means two things to me, it depends on who im sleeping with....

if its with that girl, the one ive been smitten with for years, then it'd a very emotional thing and what'd make it great isnt the physical feeling but the emotional attatchment.....yknow how you see these shows where the older guys tell kids to slow down on sex and make sure it means something? that it should represent the two peoples souls connecting....i fully believe that, and as weird as it may seem...i dont kiss the girl during the act unless they mean something to me, because i personally find kissing to be more personal than sex (thats just my f*cked up way of thinking i guess :P)

on the other hand, theres the "groupies" i tend to find every now and then....hot 16-18 year olds that have been to a couple of my gigs and wanna fool around or sometimes go all the way (i should probably slow down on this tbh, im probably taking it too far :/) theres no emotional attatchment to them as far as im concerned, and thats mutual...which also means i dont really kiss them....its just sex, but i figure im young, but not getting any younger :P im just gonna enjoy that kinda lifestyle for a few years, sex, drugs and rock n roll for me....but i fully intend to grow up in a few years and start looking for a real relationship.

the reason im comfortable with this? i dont believe you can truly find your soulmate at my age....although there is the girl mentioned earlier that ive had strong feelings for for years....which could possibly develop in a few years but wont happen any time soon....am i waiting for her? no, i just dont want to get tied into the whole "marriage" thing at this age...

but, when it does happen, im confident itll be the second most important thing in my life (i think she has to understand how important music is to me), and if i marry, itll be with a girl that im absolutely sure i wanna spend the rest of my life with......so looking ahead, i think i would say "yes"

but then again, how can you answer that question when you're not married?

Regards

Adrian Mole