4. Dirty Girl

5. Tell Me

6. Never Say Never

7. So Long

8. Stronger

9. Wasted

10. Make It

http://www.myspace.com/nolovelostlive

Here's another interesting one for modern rock fans. On the downside, the tunes are generally a bit on the slower side of the tempo coin, BUT, the production job is possibly the best I've heard all year - the band sound amazing. The rhythm guitar is awesome, I really dig the guy's voice and some of these choruses are off the f*cking charts. I've only spun it once and there's a couple of fillers like the opener and 'Stronger', but the others were pretty much excellent.

Already, I can name 'Start over', 'Tell me' and 'Wasted' and three of the best songs I have heard this year. Amazing choruses.

Decent tunes imo. Nothing really blew me out of the water. Production was definitely good though. I wonder if Travis Wyrick produced the album since he is first on their friends list.

i followed this link based on their name(strong yngwie reference)....well i lost some minutes of my precious time...i won't comment on their music except that if this is 2010, then back to beatles and give piss a chance....i'm also wondering who's the guru behind their logo? jaysus, hope he isn't more than 5 years old.....

i won't comment on their music except that if this is 2010, then back to beatles and give piss a chance

? what time zone are you in LOL!

Got this ready to go for a decent listen in the morning.

i won't comment on their music except that if this is 2010, then back to beatles and give piss a chance

? what time zone are you in LOL!

Got this ready to go for a decent listen in the morning.

Keen to hear your thoughts. It's not all perfect, but jeebers f*cking christ those 3 songs - 'Start over', 'Tell me' and 'Wasted' - are completely stunning.

Okay, I have to admit it. I'm on the verge of declaring this my favourite modern rock disc this year, so far. The three songs I mention above are just plain and simply stunning. 'Tell me' is incredible. And this guy's voice is by far the best I have heard in modern rock this year, and possibly ever? I love his voice, drenched in sincerity. The thing I also like is there is a filler-ish kind of song around track 4, but the rhythm guitar and vocals kind of save it from being a filler. My hands won't stop reaching for this disc either, which is always a good sign. I'll see how I go, but seriously loving this one.

i followed this link based on their name(strong yngwie reference)....well i lost some minutes of my precious time...i won't comment on their music except that if this is 2010, then back to beatles and give piss a chance....i'm also wondering who's the guru behind their logo? jaysus, hope he isn't more than 5 years old.....

Do you actually read your typing before you post?

P.s. I really like the sound of this - am looking for this now (better not be another bloody download only). Anyone know a store that's carrying this?

:unsure:

Okay, I have to admit it. I'm on the verge of declaring this my favourite modern rock disc this year, so far. The three songs I mention above are just plain and simply stunning. 'Tell me' is incredible. And this guy's voice is by far the best I have heard in modern rock this year, and possibly ever? I love his voice, drenched in sincerity. The thing I also like is there is a filler-ish kind of song around track 4, but the rhythm guitar and vocals kind of save it from being a filler. My hands won't stop reaching for this disc either, which is always a good sign. I'll see how I go, but seriously loving this one.

Geoff, where can I buy this??

P.s. I really like the sound of this - am looking for this now (better not be another bloody download only). Anyone know a store that's carrying this?

i'm not a fluent english reader or writer, your majesty, but definately my english is better than your greek.....

i'm not a fluent english reader or writer, your majesty, but definately my english is better than your greek.....

Is it currently 2010 in Greece? I know there was a time-zone difference between the UK & Greece, but I didn't realise it was a full year....

Is it currently 2010 in Greece? I know there was a time-zone difference between the UK & Greece, but I didn't realise it was a full year....

man, did you ever hear 'bout round up, or how do you say it?

Yeah I like this. Im not maybe quite as mad about it as Geoff (it definitely wont be my fav), but there are a few great songs on here....and what I thought (on first listen) were a couple of filler as well.

I completely agree on 'Start Over', 'Tell Me' (highlight of the disc) and 'Wasted'.

But i'd also add 'Dirty Girl' (G - hope that wasnt your filler!!) which completely kicked my arse and is awesome.

There are one or two choruses which just didnt quite live up and I found myself hitting forward a couple of times, but overall a good solid modern album with strong vocals and great playing.....one thing I would add is that one song had a short guitar solo and I found myself thinking if only theyd thrown a few more in!

Cheers

Yeah I like this. Im not maybe quite as mad about it as Geoff (it definitely wont be my fav), but there are a few great songs on here....and what I thought (on first listen) were a couple of filler as well.

I completely agree on 'Start Over', 'Tell Me' (highlight of the disc) and 'Wasted'.

But i'd also add 'Dirty Girl' (G - hope that wasnt your filler!!) which completely kicked my arse and is awesome.

There are one or two choruses which just didnt quite live up and I found myself hitting forward a couple of times, but overall a good solid modern album with strong vocals and great playing.....one thing I would add is that one song had a short guitar solo and I found myself thinking if only theyd thrown a few more in!

Cheers

Nah, 'Dirty Little Girl' is 4th on my list too, funnily enough. Absolute killer song. Only 'Stronger' is a filler to me, and the 4th song is close... just saved by some nice rhythm guitar.

And Tim and Justin, far as I know this is only digital at the moment, but surely these guys will HAVE to release this on CD.

Cheers

Nah, 'Dirty Little Girl' is 4th on my list too, funnily enough. Absolute killer song. Only 'Stronger' is a filler to me, and the 4th song is close... just saved by some nice rhythm guitar.

PS re your PM..Im in the same boat mate :-(

Cheers

PS re your PM..Im in the same boat mate :-(

:lol: Isn't it just killing you - wondering if it's another peice of magic like those other 3, or just one of the others. I can't find a clip or anything off it anywhere. I must know!

Only 'Stronger' is a filler to me, and the 4th song is close... just saved by some nice rhythm guitar.

Not the 4th song - the 3rd, 'Break me now'.

And Tim and Justin, far as I know this is only digital at the moment.

In that case I hope they're struck down by a rare and deadly incurable disease.

I tell you what guys....I was listening to this earlier and in particular the song 'So Long'...thinking hey I actually really like this one (was one that I had skipped on the first listen)...it was something about the chorus which struck a note, you know like i'd heard it before...really recently.

& then it dawned on me............................................

Safety Suit - Someone like you !!!!!!!!

Listen to them back to back and it is uncanny. Quite a rip off I must admit. The chorus sounds very very similar.

Mate, I wish I could hear them back to back but of course this album is fuckingdownfuckingloadfuckingonly so I can't. Agree with Geoff, love the vocals on this thing & there sure are some killer tunes here. Hope they actually release the thing...

P.s. That "Tell Me" song is seriously good stuff - might even be the best thing I've heard this year....

P.s. That "Tell Me" song is seriously good stuff - might even be the best thing I've heard this year....

Dont tell Geoff that he might start gloating ;-)

but yeah its defo a top tenner......but remember there have been some killer songs this year.

OK, some more throughts no this one.

You know why I love this so much.....sounds like Disciple. Music and vocals.

For example how close is 'Dirty Girl' to 'Falling Star'. Musically and vocally spot on and both are killer tunes :bowdown: