Maxim Lists Rihanna At #8 on Their 100 Hottest List?

Axelinger

Give me a royal, fuckin' break. Rihanna gives new meaning to the word, "hideous". I had to walk through the supermarket check-outs with blinders on to avoid seeing her ugly mug on the cover of numerous tabloids when they were waxing on about the Grammy night beating. I would classify that beast as a genuine stiffy-softener if there ever was one. If it came to choice between her and The Gorgon, I'd have to do some serious thinking before choosing. I'd put her right up there with Nicole Richie in the homely department. Gawd, but that's one fugly chick.

Give me a royal, fuckin' break. Rihanna gives new meaning to the word, "hideous". I had to walk through the supermarket check-outs with blinders on to avoid seeing her ugly mug on the cover of numerous tabloids when they were waxing on about the Grammy night beating. I would classify that beast as a genuine stiffy-softener if there ever was one. If it came to choice between her and The Gorgon, I'd have to do some serious thinking before choosing. I'd put her right up there with Nicole Richie in the homely department. Gawd, but that's one fugly chick.

:rofl2:

LOL

I had to look her up to make sure I knew who she was. Now, #8 may be a little high on a top 100 hot list, but I'd let her eat crackers in my bed...or whatever the saying is.

Now this coming from a guy who doesn't give much thought to Angelina Jolie...not ugly per se, I'd still let her do the cracker thing in my bed, but I just don't see what the big deal is.

57544_rihanna_naked_pictures_123_437lo.jpg

Make your choice.

Yeah, I don't know about this one. I always thought she was alright but then I just fished through Google images and could find no proof. I also thought she was pretty well stacked and although the situation does look pretty nice down there, it's a lot smaller than I had pictured in my head. I hate short hair on a girl too.

Like Madd Mortigan says, if you were single you'd smash it just because... well, why not? But to put her at number 8 on a list like this is ridiculous. She wouldn't even make my top 8 million list, to be honest.

Don't know if I would've put her at # 1, but I'm more than fine with Olivia Wilde being ranked highly...

Just look at those "fuck me" eyes.... :wub:

olivia_wilde_.jpg

olivia-wilde-01.jpg

And Mila Kunis at # 5.... :wub:

mila-kunis-l7.jpg

How the FUCK does Michelle Obama make the list.She is one disgusting looking "woman' and I use that term losely.WTF!!!!!!

Well, SOMEONE had to take Bea Arthur's place on the list. I had no idea so many visually-impaired men work at Maxim. Obama's inclusion is likely a well-placed ass-kiss in the Prez's general direction.

How the FUCK does Michelle Obama make the list.She is one disgusting looking "woman' and I use that term losely.WTF!!!!!!

:agree:

Yeah, gotta agree with you guys this time. :)