Chiller Theater Expo in NJ April 17-19

Fat Freddy

Any East Coast sci-fi/horror fans planning to pay this year's Chiller Theater Expo a visit? Check out the guest list!

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

A lot of interesting people from the worlds of TV, film, and rock n roll ... (Someone get Jacob M.! His boy Mark Slaughter is making his first ever convention appearance here and will be offering an exclusive CD and guitar pick only at this expo!) I'd love to go but don't think I'll have enuff scratch to do it

It would be cool to meet Erin Gray from "Buck Rogers" though, just so I could tell her that the spandex outfits she wore on that show were instrumental in my becoming a man. :lol:

Any East Coast sci-fi/horror fans planning to pay this year's Chiller Theater Expo a visit? Check out the guest list!

A lot of interesting people from the worlds of TV, film, and rock n roll ... (Someone get Jacob M.! His boy Mark Slaughter is making his first ever convention appearance here and will be offering an exclusive CD and guitar pick only at this expo!) I'd love to go but don't think I'll have enuff scratch to do it

It would be cool to meet Erin Gray from "Buck Rogers" though, just so I could tell her that the spandex outfits she wore on that show were instrumental in my becoming a man. :lol:

:rofl2: Erin Gray was a Hottie...

I'm gonna try and make this one.

Yes!

I squeezed out many children paste to ERIN GREY and her spandex pants :whistle:

I squeezed out many children paste to ERIN GREY and her spandex pants :whistle:

Classic :rofl::rofl2:

:blink:

Ohhh, don't look so damned shocked.

Wasn't she on Sliver Spoons as well? I had a very good friend in high school that had 1000's of VCR tapes. I remember looking through them one night and found several tapes labeled Silver Spoons. I looked at him like WFT? :blink:

He looked at me like I was an idiot and said....."Erin Grey".

Wasn't she on Sliver Spoons as well? I had a very good friend in high school that had 1000's of VCR tapes. I remember looking through them one night and found several tapes labeled Silver Spoons. I looked at him like WFT? :blink:

He looked at me like I was an idiot and said....."Erin Grey".

Yep, she played the Dad's girlfriend on "Silver Spoons" too. I think somewhere during the series the characters finally got married.

Damn, I had almost forgotten about that show. Erin will always be Colonel Wilma Deering to me!!

erin_gray0124.jpg:wub:

Funny, when I used to watch "Buck Rogers" as a kid, I remember wondering why my Dad always watched it with us cuz he usually HATED sci-fi stuff. It wasn't till later that I realized he wasn't digging on the space battles and the robots!!

not shock. trauma. can't. wipe. mental. picutre. :blink:

This from the woman who once claimed she was a limb fucker... how bout THAT mental picture? Huh huh huh? :lol:

This from the woman who once claimed she was a limb fucker... how bout THAT mental picture? Huh huh huh? :lol:

Hey Keith!

You can't forget PRINCESS ARDALA (I forgot how to spell her name)

Many nights I thought about being Buck Rogers and having the ol 3-way :whistle:

I guess you TOTALLY missed the post about squeezing out some children paste. Now THERE is a mental picture.... :yikes: