LINE OF FIRE news...

Shawn Of Fire

LINE OF FIRE FIRED UP:

Tribunal Records' melodic rockers LINE OF FIRE are nearing the end of the long, rocky road that has been

the recording of their second album. Plagued with multiple delays over the last three years (including a couple of

serious health scares), the disc is finally in the finishing stages and plans are being made for a Summer '09 release.

The band (vocalist Shawn Pelata, guitarist Nikki Dimage, new drummer Jeremy Thomas and

rounded out by Killwhitneydead's Rob Holder on second guitar) appreciates everyone's patience and support

and is excited about getting the new material to the fans! To whet your appetite, head over to the band's MySpace

page ( http://www.myspace.com/LoF ) check out the pre-production demo of new song "The Fire Never Dies" written by Pelata/Dimage. Look for more info in the weeks/months to come.

Definitely will pick this one up......don't even need to hear samples to know it will be excellent!

• 6 months later...
FINALLY!!

Nikki Dimage (Line Of Fire guitarist) drives out this Saturday to approve final guitars on the new album...then...OFF TO BE MIXED!!!

We're coming up on 4 years working on this thing...check our blog at: www.myspace.com/LoF

Sounds great ! Get it going !! :headbanger:

FINALLY!!

Nikki Dimage (Line Of Fire guitarist) drives out this Saturday to approve final guitars on the new album...then...OFF TO BE MIXED!!!

We're coming up on 4 years working on this thing...check our blog at: www.myspace.com/LoF

Sounds great ! Get it going !! :headbanger:

I am doing my best...I promise! :tumbsup:

Thanks for all the support, guys!

Nikki came back from Raleigh on Saturday w/ good news...the final guitar tracks are all present and accounted for and the album is being handed off THIS WEEK to be mixed. Now, it may not get mixed this week, we still need to coordinate with their schedule, but it's rounding 3rd base as we speak!

As for Waking Jonah...that who thing has been so volitile, I don't want to say "yes", but I don't want to say "no" either. Stephen ended up taking a touring gig w/ a Journey tribute band (he's gone a LOT these days...the band is really high end and very busy) so it's all sort of in limbo...we're in "wait and see" mode. It's a bummer because we were really happy w/ the material we came up with, but as they say....good things come to those who wait...so, we're waiting.

mrcd5-cover400.jpg

LINE OF FIRE has been included on MelodicRock.com's compilation CD Vol. 5: Writing On The Wall with the early demo version of "The Fire Never Dies"! The final version of this song will be included on the band's forthcoming album Momentum in 2010!

Other artists on this 2CD set include Eric Martin, Starbreaker, Eclipse, Eden's Curse, W.E.T., China Blue, Outloud, House Of Shakira and many more!

Click http://www.melodicrock.com/cd/index.html for details on how to order!