Bonfire Reissues

heaven&hell

Has anyone picked any of these new Bonfire reissues up yet?

It looks like they've reissed 'Don't Touch the Light', 'Fireworks', 'Knockout' and I think one other but can't remember. They all appear to have live bonus tracks.

I hate when bands do that... Live cuts pretty much suck. Release a LIVE album then... Adding live cuts to a cd hardly count as bonus tracks. :hammer:

Where are these available?

Are they on their website or something, as they have not shown up on the UK version of Amazon yet?

Here's a link where 3 of the CDs are available: AOR Heaven

I saw them at NEH.

I've thought about ordering them since I only have them on cdr but I was hoping someone had them already so I'd know the quality. It looks like their from the same company(NL records) that did the Hurricane reisses a couple of years ago and the quality of those were very good IMO.

Are they on their website or something, as they have not shown up on the UK version of Amazon yet?

Ah, good old AOR heaven, shoulda thought to check them out.

Was looking for some older Bonfire stuff recently, and only managed to pick up Knockout as Fireworks was just too damn expensive for a band I am not the biggest fan of (I do like them, just not a band I'd shell out heavy coin for).

Thanx!

I saw them at NEH.

I've thought about ordering them since I only have them on cdr but I was hoping someone had them already so I'd know the quality. It looks like their from the same company(NL records) that did the Hurricane reisses a couple of years ago and the quality of those were very good IMO.

The originals sound good so you should be fine Wes.

I saw them at NEH.

I only have them on cdr and that's why I'm interested in getting the reisses since it's probably cheaper than chasing down an original copy but I could be wrong.

I saw them at NEH.

I only have them on cdr and that's why I'm interested in getting the reisses since it's probably cheaper than chasing down an original copy but I could be wrong.

You probably could get used copies of the originals cheaper on Ebay. All of them go below $10 normally.

I saw them at NEH.

You probably could get used copies of the originals cheaper on Ebay. All of them go below $10 normally.

Really? I didn't realize that so maybe I'll go that route but I just hate bidding on Ebay. :doh:

I have never seen Fireworks that cheap.

Its usually around the £20 mark.

The only exception is that 2 albums on one disc release, but I hate those kind of things as I like to have individual copies of the albums!

The only exception is that 2 albums on one disc release, but I hate those kind of things as I like to have individual copies of the albums!

It's never gone that high on US Ebay unless it's a Japanese copy. There is a German version you can buy & an American version. The Maerican version has You Make Me Feel on it & the German has a bonus track ...Cold Days I believe?

It's never gone that high on US Ebay unless it's a Japanese copy. There is a German version you can buy & an American version. The Maerican version has You Make Me Feel on it & the German has a bonus track ...Cold Days I believe?

I take that back....one of the versions has both tracks...US maybe? Here's one that is around $10 Wes...if it stays there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BONFIRE-Fireworks-CD-1...1QQcmdZViewItem

Most of the copies I have seen on eBay recently have been US sellers, and its nearly always in the region of $20 if theres a buy it now on it!

Most of the copies I have seen on eBay recently have been US sellers, and its nearly always in the region of $20 if theres a buy it now on it!

It pays to wait & bargain shop...I found one at a pawn shop in Carbondale several months ago for $5.99

I still see the Bonfire discs around the place for decent prices. Not too common, but they're around.

I've had Point Blank for years as the first song I ever heard by them was Hard on me, and think I pretty much owned it on cassette, then CD since it was released, but never really felt the need to seek out the rest of their albums til recent weeks.

I picked up Knockout about 3 weeks ago for £5, so some of them are certainly easy to come by cheaply, but for some reason Fireworks has just been beyond what I am willing to pay for it.

Its not that its massively expensive by any means, its just a case of it being that theres plenty of CDs I want more, that I would pay £20 or so for, but stuff like Bonfire isnt a priority!

I've had Point Blank for years as the first song I ever heard by them was Hard on me, and think I pretty much owned it on cassette, then CD since it was released, but never really felt the need to seek out the rest of their albums til recent weeks.

I picked up Knockout about 3 weeks ago for £5, so some of them are certainly easy to come by cheaply, but for some reason Fireworks has just been beyond what I am willing to pay for it.

Its not that its massively expensive by any means, its just a case of it being that theres plenty of CDs I want more, that I would pay £20 or so for, but stuff like Bonfire isnt a priority!

The entire Bonfire catelog is essential man. Fire works is their best album so go buy it! :)