Band:

Joao Campos (Vocals)

Samuel Lopes (Acoustic Guitar)

Migueel Mascarenhas (Lead Guitar)

Alexandre Tocha (Lead Guitar)

Joao Lopes (Bass)

Rui Bagulho (Keyboards)

Caio Marcelo (Drums)

Has anyone heard this EP? It's some really nice Melodic Rock/AOR from Portugal. It's really only three tracks as track one is an intro and track 5 is an acoustic verison of track four, but the other three tracks are really nice. 'Do You Feel What I Feel' is a cool melodic rocker; 'You Are The One' slows it down a notch while 'Bad Girl' is more of a ballad (the acoustic version is quite nice too). Who can tell me more about this band? Did they release anything else?

I actually own this CD and honestly have no recollection of how I got it. I like 'Do You Feel What I Feel?' and it's a nice EP. Not blown away by it by any means, but it's cool.

I actually own this CD and honestly have no recollection of how I got it. I like 'Do You Feel What I Feel?' and it's a nice EP. Not blown away by it by any means, but it's cool.

Yeah it won't blow anyone away but just really nice songs, would have loved to hear more.

Geoff I was going to ask if you'd sell it but you probably want to hang on to it...check out this copy on E-Bay - Crush Auction. It's a Buy It Now and I have doubts that the seller will get that much for it, but still it might be worth a bit.

Yeah it won't blow anyone away but just really nice songs, would have loved to hear more.

Geoff I was going to ask if you'd sell it but you probably want to hang on to it...check out this copy on E-Bay - Crush Auction. It's a Buy It Now and I have doubts that the seller will get that much for it, but still it might be worth a bit.

Mate, if someone paid me us$75 for it I would send it tomorrow morning, postage included in the price.

Seriously, if anyone wants this for us$75, postage to anywhere in the world included, let me know. :)

you woulda got it from me years ago G, thought you'd like it as it kinda reminds me of norwegoian aorsters da vinci :beerbang:

afaik, this is their only release & material recorded for a2nd never surfaced.

I believe a few of guys on this band are brasilians...........??

you woulda got it from me years ago G, thought you'd like it as it kinda reminds me of norwegoian aorsters da vinci :beerbang:

Yeah, it's good enough but for that price I'd be happy to pass it onto someone more into it. Even if there's someone out there with a price close to that us$75 I'd be happy to entertain it. :)

Mate, if someone paid me us$75 for it I would send it tomorrow morning...

I scored this in a trade a few years back, didn't care for it, and sold it for $35.

I was thinking of the danish band "Lemon crush" when I read Crush.

I must dig out my copy and see if Lemon crush were any good.

Lemon Crush did rock.....their first one was better than their second release though, from what I can remember!

• 2023 Gold Donors

I didn't think this one was all that special. The intro was kind of wierd. I did like the awesome 'Do You Feel What I Feel'. 'You Are the One' was an ok tune. I didn't care for 'Bad Girl' and they put a regular and acoustic version of it on here. It really would have been nice to have a couple of more songs on here. I definately wouldn't recommend spending big bucks on it. It does seem to sell for good prices though.