Heaven & Hell = 24,000 posts

Wotty

and this is a newsflash that wes is a whore? congrats hon :)

Yes Wes you are a whore!!. Little fuckchops was asking me earlier, how much do you charge for...Oh never mind. ;)

To be honest I'm pricey. :tumbsup:

I prefer "high class". :banger::lol:

I prefer "awake". :unsure:

Wes~

It's getting old. I am sick and tired of seeing another thread about the thousands of posts you have made. Sheesh. I am no longer going to pad your ego. Big deal. You have 24000 posts. I have probably taken that many craps in my life. Nobody ever recorded those. Knock it off. Quit paying these people to point out your activity on the Board. Buck up and buy me a beer at DRF would ya? I would be honored to recieve a cold one from such a celebrity as you. :tumbsup:

Wes~

It's getting old. I am sick and tired of seeing another thread about the thousands of posts you have made. Sheesh. I am no longer going to pad your ego. Big deal. You have 24000 posts. I have probably taken that many craps in my life. Nobody ever recorded those. Knock it off. Quit paying these people to point out your activity on the Board. Buck up and buy me a beer at DRF would ya? I would be honored to recieve a cold one from such a celebrity as you. :tumbsup:

Who would want to record anyone taking a crap much less 24,000 of them? :blink:

And yes I'll buy you a beer even though my vip ticket will let me just take one for free. :whistle:

Wes~

And yes I'll buy you a beer even though my vip ticket will let me just take one for free. :whistle:

I don't drink Guiness but I want one of those at DRF :drink:

Is that some kind of crack about Def Leppard's "Hysteria"? :whistle: