Time Warp Records from Italy

I'm sure there is a thread on this, I just can't find it. Does anyone have any info on this label (like where to get ahold of them, places to buy there CDs, etc). I'm trying to help a band who has had their CD bootlegged by them. Any help would be appreciated!

Haha, odd timing. I've just been searching for this the last couple of days too. No matter what I search in Google I can't come up with anything. :( So yeah, sorry mate, I can't help but I'll be interested to see the results.

even a hercule poirot like me was deceived and i have 2 of these bloody boots.

they're: kidd skruff-angels with dirty faces(rock-it recs) so and so stuff in my book

and redd barron-the barron's here to rock( strike force) this has some great tunez.

the seller made a lethal mistake though and i took my money back after a nicely done paypal claim. and i kept these crappy boots.

At least the seller clearly states that it is Time Warp. I don't really have a problem with that.

this isn't a topic about moral issues etc etc etc. it's a topic about titles "released" on time warp . i found this while searching for this baby. and i was lucky enough to buy the original for the same price, coz the seller was very negotiable. i don't care the less for this seller and his crappy overpriced boot.

there's another one crappy time warp boot. the demo from the legendary attaxe(OH). but this also has one track more than the original demotape which only had 4. the other one is from a short lived post attaxe project, zyklone.

all the trax were made by attaxe/zyklone/jealousy were recently officially released+2 great videoclips from the band, actually by the master throat, juan ricardo(attaxe/zyklone/jealousy/stryker/dark arena/ritual/ritual of torment/arrenah etc etc)....the title of the cd for those who maybe interested in is attaxe- 20 years the hard way...there's blood in the moon and petal to the metal!

Was there ever even an official site for Time Warp at all? These seem dodgy as f*ck to me. :lol: I wanted to try and find that Garrison release and I literally cannot find anything about the "label" at all.

OK fine I'll come out and say it. The label is fake as are all the cd's. One Ebay seller makes and sells all of these boots, that's why no one can find anything about it. If you want the cheap boots you simply have to get them on Ebay, it's the only place.

OK fine I'll come out and say it. The label is fake as are all the cd's. One Ebay seller makes and sells all of these boots, that's why no one can find anything about it. If you want the cheap boots you simply have to get them on Ebay, it's the only place.

Sadly, that's what I'd kind of figured out. :(

I would never get them for the prices I see them go for, but it'd I'd be happy to pick up some of them for a dollar or two. Like that Garrison one.

I would never get them for the prices I see them go for, but it'd I'd be happy to pick up some of them for a dollar or two. Like that Garrison one.

i will rip those 2 i have and i'll send them to ya....

Was this ATTAXE best of ever released? It was due to be out on Auburn Records in 2006, but I havent seen it for sale anywhere...

bro, 20 years the hard way was actually like a best of(including 2 trax with the 2004 line up) and it was privately released by juan. silver pressed, great booklet with pix+lyrix+ 2 videos. but juan has been disappeared since then. i bought them from him(he had also rereleased the godly ritual but he made a mistake and instead of sending it he sent me 2 copies of attaxe.the other one i gave it to my brother kostas of s.legacy.). if i recall right he was doing his master thesis in a college and i'm assuming he needed some hot cashos.... :tumbsup: btw, herr b.peters was also involved in this release coz he was the e.producer :christmas:

I DO NOT make the cd's. And they are sold in Japan. I can tell you this for a 100% FACT.

• 7 months later...

I agree with you.This record company doesn't exist.I had bought 2 CDs from the seller that offers these "Time Warp released" CDs,and I can tell you that they are pure CRAP!I cannot even characterize them as bootlegs.Just imagine that (Greek -I say that because I am from Greece and I only know Greek bootlegs) bootlegs have better quality than these CDs.Be careful mates!If you want some of these CDs and you cannot find the original,I strongly suggest you to download them and make a CD of your own.There will be no difference and you will not waste your money.