The Poodles

Glen

We'll forgive you this time, Glen, because we know you just got a new PC and are a bit behind:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20422

As I said in that thread - promising song to hopefully pick up the peices after a super disappointing 2nd album.

• My Little Pony

I'll post in this one, too! Rack up some post counts...

This is a great new track from the Poodles, and I'm greatly looking forward to their new release.

We'll forgive you this time, Glen, because we know you just got a new PC and are a bit behind:

As I said in that thread - promising song to hopefully pick up the peices after a super disappointing 2nd album.

Im always a bit behind these days - what with the kiddie running amock and work being fuckin busy :tumbsup:

I still love that 2nd album as well. Especially the last 4 songs.

:drink:

Im always a bit behind these days - what with the kiddie running amock and work being fuckin busy :tumbsup:

Backed - 'Band Of Brothers' especially was an awesome track on 'Sweet Trade'. Can't see why some people don't like this disc really. Yes, it isn't as good as the debut imo, but it certainly has some strong songs on it.

Backed - 'Band Of Brothers' especially was an awesome track on 'Sweet Trade'. Can't see why some people don't like this disc really. Yes, it isn't as good as the debut imo, but it certainly has some strong songs on it.

Kiss Goodbye was probably my fav

Can't see why some people don't like this disc really.

As Tim said in the other thread, I think it's only he and I who disliked it. As far as I know everyone else loved it? I thought? I might be wrong though...

As Tim said in the other thread, I think it's only he and I who disliked it. As far as I know everyone else loved it? I thought? I might be wrong though...

There are other people I know who live outside of this board mate, surprisingly! ;)

There are other people I know who live outside of this board mate, surprisingly! ;)

:rofl2:

What do you mean?

Jokes aside, I check out things outside the board every now and then and saw maybe a handful of comments relating to how poor the disc is, but as far as I knew (outside this board) most people were wrong... uh, I mean they loved the 2nd album as much as the debut.